Chapter 6-7

After the new life

made sure that there was no blood on Joe's body, Fuller patted his head to signal that he was okay.

Joe stood farther away and shook off the water droplets on his body, which dried up quickly because it was a little hot.

After the two went back, Kenya was ready to cook, and the four of them ate around a slate in the open-air yard.

Because he didn't have chopsticks, Fu Le was a little uncomfortable. Everyone used his hands, so he had no choice but to follow the local customs. The broth made by Kenya tastes good. There are square chunks of meat floating in the milky white soup. It seems that there is no seasoning in the soup except salt, but it is really fragrant. Fule was shocked and tossed. One day, I was so hungry that I drank half a bowl in one go.

It's not that he eats too little, it's that their utensils are too big. The container in his hand is the smallest, but it's still bigger than his face. Stunned watching Joe and Kasa finish bowl after bowl with a calm expression, even Kenya ate more than him. "Fuler, don't you like it?" Kenya saw that Fowler hadn't even drank one, and was a little worried about whether he disliked his craftsmanship. Although the food he cooked in the tribe was not the best, it was praised, but after all, Fu Le was a newcomer, and he might not be very comfortable with it. "No, no." Fowler hurriedly waved his hand to deny that although he didn't know what kind of meat it was, the stew was very rotten and soft, and there was a pure meat fragrance. Fowler never knew that only salt and no seasoning could be so delicious. , He always thought that the auxiliary meat without onion and ginger would always have an obedient fishy smell, but he didn't have it at all. "I'm really full." Fowler said shyly, a little embarrassed, and patted his bulging belly to prove that he wasn't lying. The Kenyan family of three all looked at Fule's stomach in amazement. This female's appetite was too small! Kenya doubts how he managed to live so well! Seeing this, Kenya is no longer embarrassing him. If he eats too much, his stomach will hurt. After everyone settled the big pot of broth, Kenya did not rush to pack up, but with the help of Kasa, set up a thin slate on the unextinguished bonfire. "What is this for?" Fuller asked curiously. "Father Mo wants to roast meat." Qiao's cold face softened instantly. "..." Fule looked at the large piece of meat on the side and twitched the corners of his mouth. Was the broth just foreplay? Joe helped bring some oil out of the house, and Fowler looked at the oil tank and realized that all the containers here seemed to be hewn from animal bones or stone and wood, not even pottery. When the slate was hot, Kenya was brushed with a thin layer of animal oil, and immediately there was a tempting aroma, and the meat slices cut by Kasa with sharp animal bones were placed on the slate.

When the meat began to change color, Kenya quickly brushed a layer of oil, sprinkled some salt on it, baked it until golden brown, and you were done.

"Joe, don't you need seasoning for the barbecue?" Fuller couldn't help asking after watching the whole process.

"Seasoning? You mean salt?"

"It's just... something that makes the taste better, is it only salt?" Fuller sniffed, it was actually quite fragrant, and he wanted to drool again.

"There's nothing but salt." Joe shook his head and looked at Fu Le, who was squatting on the ground. He was a little curious, what kind of world did this cute little guy live in before? There are always weird questions that pop up.

Fowler twitched the corners of his mouth and looked at the sky, probably before the so-called medical reform, he had to improve his dietary conditions!

I followed the crowd to taste the barbecue, and the taste was unexpectedly not bad, but it was not too delicious. In fact, the craftsmanship of Kenyan barbecue is already the best in the tribe. After all, there are no seasonings. If you want to be delicious, you can only work on the skills.

After dinner, Kenya, a virtuous and capable person, packed a room for Fu Le. Because Joe is an adult, the family built several houses in the past two years, and put a thick layer of animal skin on the stone bed. Yate chose the softest one, for fear of hurting Fule. Although it is summer, the stone bed is very cold, and females are not as strong as orcs. If they don't slap the animal skins, they will easily get sick. Once they are serious, they are difficult to cure. Kenya knew that Fu Le came from another world, so he tried to explain some of their habits and common sense to him carefully. He also hoped that he could relax a little and not be too restrained. females become one of them. Fule watched Joe and Kenya busy and moved, and he was moved. He hadn't been cared for like this for a long time... He must repay Uncle Kenya's family well in the future! Thinking of what the weird tablet computer told him, Fowler probably had some qualms in mind.