Chapter 9 Mouse Ada

"It should be a fever." Fu Le guessed: "Maybe it's because it's been too hot recently, and I've suffered from wind evil again, and I haven't had a good rest some time ago?"

Ada nodded blankly, It's still like in a dream, this child... can he really cure his disease?

The climate here in the tribe is very similar to the southern part of the Celestial Dynasty. It is humid and hot, and it is easy to cause heat and cold. I carefully asked about Ada's symptoms, such as headache, stuffy nose, chest tightness, etc., and finally came to a conclusion.

After determining the cause, he thought about Fu Le and said, "Wait for me to go back and get some medicine for you."

"Medicine?" Lacey looked up at Fu Le: "What is that? Can Father Mo be cured? "

Well, take the medicine and take a good rest, it will be fine in a few days." Fuller smiled and squeezed Lacey's fleshy little cheek, giving him a reassurance.

Lacey is very simple and can't imagine how difficult it is for orcs and females to conquer disease, so she believes in Fu Le's words even more.

Ada didn't seem to be joking at him, but also had some doubts: Does he really have a way?

Fowler remembered that there were a lot of common medicines in his big first aid kit, and there must be antipyretics.

Hurrying to the house with Qiao, Qiao was still a little worried: "Ale, is there any problem?" What will they think of Ale if the cure is not good?

Ale? Fu Le felt a little uncomfortable and blushed slightly. No one had ever called him so affectionately... In college, everyone used to call him Xiao Fu Zi Shen Ma jokingly...

"No, it's fine, it's easy to treat." Fuller stammered and walked forward quickly, and somehow, he thought of what Lacey had just asked, and remembered Joe's handsome and gentle face... Ahhh when did he become a pervert? When Qiao saw that he suddenly accelerated his pace and lowered his head and refused to speak, he was a little puzzled.

Could it be that Ale is angry? That's right, even the patriarch trusts him so much, how can he doubt Ale's ability? Although he didn't know how magical that world was, he firmly believed that Ale would not lie and deceive others. He said that if he could be cured, he would definitely be cured! Thinking of this, Qiao banged his head angrily, feeling that he was too confused, how could he be so distrustful of the person he liked? Speaking of which, it's not Joe's fault. He is more concerned about chaos, for fear that Fule will be blamed if he is not cured.

Therefore, people in love, even unrequited lovers, are so concerned about gain and loss. .

  "I'm sorry Ale, I believe in you, you are the best." Joe caught up with Fule and took the initiative to pull his little hand, seriously watching him admit his mistake.

Fu Le looked at Qiao blankly, his face slowly turning red, I don't know why Qiao suddenly said such words, which made him suddenly panic, lowered his eyes and dared not look at Qiao's serious and focused eyes: "Oh, I, I I know... that... let's go!"

Fu Le was embarrassed, tangled and a little happy in his heart. Joe nodded, he was not in a hurry, just like hunting, if you want to catch the best prey, you have to be patient and focused, approach slowly, and tear your bones into your belly...

  Back home Kenya is cooking, Joe simply put things While talking about it, Kenya is also interested and grateful. He and Ada grew up together, so he was always worried, but he didn't know what to do. After the patriarch said about Fule today, Kenya also thought about asking Fule to take a look. 

But he was afraid that Fu Le would not be happy, so he didn't mention it for the time being. After all, he felt that Fu Le had just arrived and didn't know much about everything. It would be too much to rush him to treat his friend now. Fuller ran to the room and took out his first aid kit. Kenya and the others were all fine, and they never took the initiative to ask Fuller what this thing was for.

Open the box and find the medicine for the fever at a glance. Ada's illness has been dragging on for a long time, and the most important thing now is to reduce the fever, and then the medicine can be completely cured.

After taking the appropriate dose of antipyretics and some medicines to clear away heat and dampness, the two hurried to Ada's house again. Kenya thought about it, and put down her work and went to have a look. 

On the road, Fowler has been thinking about a very serious question. What should he do if these finished medicines are used up? Although the herbal identification of traditional Chinese medicine is not a problem, can he really find enough Chinese medicine he wants in this unfamiliar environment?

  For example, isatis root forsythia and other herbs needed for common diseases, will this world have them? Probably not. Like a kindling weed, he had never seen it on Earth. Let's take care of what's in front of you first... Fu Le thought, and then slowly consider other issues. Considering that Ada was taking this antipyretic for the first time, Fuller halved all the dosage and asked Lacey to boil a pot of boiling water. He found out yesterday that neither the orcs nor the females had the habit of boiling the water before citing them. 

"Brother Fule, why do you boil water? Is the water raw?" Although Lacey took a snapshot, she was still very puzzled. 

"Because there are a lot of invisible dirt in the stream." Fowler smiled and explained patiently. Although there is no pollution here, there are still many invisible bacteria in the water source. 

If you drink raw water for a long time, although some people are stronger and can develop resistance after a long time, the weaker people and the newly born Babies are prone to problems. Fuller explained to Lacey, and also reminded everyone by the way. 

"I thought it would be fine as long as the water was left for a while, but it turned out to be boiled," Kenya thought thoughtfully.

"Standing is also useful. It can let many dirty things sink to the bottom. However, if it is boiled, because it is very hot, many tiny dirty things can be killed." Fuller wanted to explain it to them scientifically and in detail. , Unfortunately, everyone has never been exposed to this knowledge, so he had to use a relatively common or even a bit imprecise to explain it.

"Yeah!" Kenya clapped his hands and said suddenly: "This is the same as we cooked the food! I remember that many females get sick after eating uncooked food! Is it also because of those invisible dirty things? ?"

For the orcs, raw food is actually nothing, but after a long life, everyone also found that the cooked food is more flaky. It's easier to swallow, and what's even more surprising is that people who eat cooked food rarely suffer from stomach pains. Although I don't know why, this habit has been passed down and has become the living habit of all orcs and females. 

Although such an unscientific explanation made Fu Le himself a little unacceptable, he wished to start with bacteria, but everyone seemed to be very educated. Fu Le secretly wiped off a sweat and hypnotized himself as long as he remembered to drink boiled water in the future. The principle doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. 

"Fu Le, this thing... smells... so strange." Ada sniffed the pills in her hand carefully, and her face immediately wrinkled: it smells so bad, it smells very bitter! Will he be... more uncomfortable after eating this? Looking at Fu Le with a determined face, and his friend Kenya who has been looking at him encouragingly behind him, Ada hesitated, but decided to believe in this sincere little female. 

"Uncle Ada, don't spit it out... I don't have much left of this medicine..." Fu Le was worried, afraid that Ada could not stand the bitter taste and vomited, and he would cry by then. Ada looked at the white pills, nodded hesitantly, closed her eyes cruelly, put the pills in her mouth according to Fowler's instructions, and then poured a large glass of water and smoothed the pills down. 

"The mouth is full of bitterness..." Ada swallowed the antipyretic and drank more than half of the water in one breath, only to return to her normal expression. 

"I'll be a little sleepy after eating. Uncle Ada should rest early today. Drink more water." Fule instructed: "Probably the heat will subside in the evening, and then take other medicines and you will be able to fully recover. I'm done."

"Thank you, Brother Fule!" Lacey listened attentively from the side, very happy, and her little face flushed and tugged at Fule's sleeve to thank him.

Fu Le waved his hand and said that he didn't need to care. If he could be cured, he would be very happy. Although he is not a qualified doctor, he also has a dream of saving lives and helping others. It is really nice to be able to use his abilities here to help others. .