Chapter 15

The news that Xinyi Fule had rescued the gray wolf named Wolf quickly spread throughout the tribe, and everyone showed great interest in it, and the initial distrust turned into shock. And curious---how to save it? Under the detailed narration of several orcs who watched the whole process, all the beasts were silent, there is such a terrifying female... It's better to leave it to Joe.

And the females take this seriously to educate the naughty female orcs who have not yet reached adulthood after returning home: Don't make trouble! If you are injured, you will be sent to the priest to be cut up and down! Supposed to be shaving! For a while, the glorious image of Fule's life-saving and healing was inadvertently distorted by the female Mofas into a terrible devil, and the parties were still immersed in the joy of successfully saving people without knowing it...

Cough, of course, the orcs are actually still Thank you so much Fowler. The strength of the orc's body is still far underestimated by Fowler, and Wolf woke up the next day, and can already yell "That bastard ruined my hair!"

However, after learning the cause and effect of the incident, Gray Wolf obediently thanked him after he recovered.

When Wolf came over, Fuller was taking care of the herbs with Harlan in the field. These cute little guys didn't live up to Fuller's expectations at all. Although the season was not right, they still lived tenaciously. After coming down, and the rally is gratifying, Fule looks at these little guys every day with joy and a little worry, this is like taking hormones, and it is faster than the growth rate of the seedlings. Could it be a mutation?

Fule, who had nothing to do with it, had to wait patiently and take care of them with anticipation.

As soon as he looked up after pouring the water, Fu Le saw a very tall and strange female standing not far away, with gray hair and gray eyes, and a very handsome appearance. It turns out that there is something to say.

Fu Le is strange, looking for him? But I don't know... Although there have been a few orcs who have come to treat the wound recently, Fu Le has an impression, and this one obviously doesn't recognize it.

This is also true. At that time, Wolf was seriously injured and completely lost the power to transform into a human form. He had to restore the most primitive beast shape. Fowler had never seen what Wolf looked like, so he didn't recognize it.

"Ale, it's Wolf." Harlan also saw it beside him, and he tugged on Fu Le's strange robe made of worms, and explained in a low voice, "It's the gray wolf you saved!"

Fu Le suddenly realized: "Are you here to change the medicine?" It was the third day after the injury, and it was indeed time to change the medicine.

When Wolf heard this, he was a little embarrassed, and shook his head again and again: "No, no, I'm completely fine!"

"-mouth-..." This is unscientific! Fu Le now feels that there are 10,000 grass-mud horses in his heart, laughing and spitting at him and laughing at him! The three deep wounds that were longer than his face actually healed in three days! Nima, I'm going to send him to the Academy for an autopsy!

Of course, Fu Le, who is not very good at speaking, just complained silently in his heart, his face was just a little surprised, and he quickly adjusted, trying to restore his professional and serious face when facing patients, and waved to Wolf: "Then Check it out."

  Wolf nodded and followed Fowler in silently, and Harlan naturally joined in the fun. He also had a heavy responsibility to help Joe keep an eye on Fowler around if there were any orcs coveting him, to prevent his family Le was kidnapped by unknown people... 

Back in the room, Fu Le looked at Wolf's right waist to the light, and found that the extremely long wounds were indeed scarred, and the color was very light. It is catgut, no need to remove the stitches, and now there are almost no traces. 

The wound is well protected, there is no water or infection, and overall, it should be fine. But...it always feels like I've been refreshed with my worldview. 

"It's alright, pay more attention to rest recently, come over if you feel uncomfortable." Fu Le said after looking at it. No wonder I let myself pass through like a half-ass... These guys' self-healing ability is too strong, soul Dan! The doctor can do anything with them and they'll be alive and kicking!