Chapter 41-50

41 The duel between females

Fowler did not dare to give Lauter any medication, so he had to use his own acupuncture and moxibustion to slow down for a while, and then think of a way.

King had become so worried and fidgety since Fuller finished saying those words that Laut had to console him instead.

After giving Lauter an injection, Jin accompanied him back to rest. He tried his best to keep him from falling asleep and keep his normal routine. Fuller and Joe are back at the conference.

"I didn't expect Jin to have someone he likes too." Fu Le sighed as he walked, always wearing a baby face, it was hard to make people think that he was too old to find a partner and start a family. What's more surprising is that the other party's personality seems to be very strange.

"Laut is very good." Joe explained that Fowler was worried about Jin. Although he looks gentle, Lauter in the form of a lion is not easy to deal with. Even if he is usually lazy, once he gets serious, Joe can't guarantee that he can beat him every time. 

"He's very sticky to gold." Fu Le laughed, recalling the somewhat strange scene just now, the two-meter-tall orc hanging on Jin's small body, it was really... a visual impact. 

"Yeah." Joe nodded in approval. "When he used to go hunting, he always kept the best meat for Kim." It might be easy to do it once or twice, but it's always been this way since I was a teenager. , but it is very rare. Recently, due to physical reasons, I have not been able to continue, and even Jin has not seen him for several days. Although Laut kept saying that he didn't need to worry about it, it would be fine after a while, but Jin couldn't help but worry. Guaranteed if he will suddenly fall into a long sleep one day... 

"I hope it won't be too difficult." Fuller sighed, if the conference hadn't ended, he would have liked to go back and study Lauter's work now. Disease, but he also knows that this matter is really urgent, and can only take it slowly. 

"Don't worry." Joe held Fu Le's hand and comforted: "You can definitely solve it." He believed that there was absolutely nothing that A Le could not do.

 Although he knew that Qiao was comforting himself, this guy would always believe in himself unconditionally no matter what the situation was, but his entangled mood was eased a little by Qiao's words. Fu Le took a deep breath, closed his eyes and let Qiao lead him forward, secretly admonishing himself to calm down and take his breath away, if even he panicked, then there was really no hope.

The two returned to the square, and more and more people gathered under the stage. Many females gathered together and whispered this. From time to time, their eyes fell on a certain person on the stage, and they quickly skipped it. The atmosphere became very lively. warm.

Fowler wears a bag made of animal skin, which is naturally Kenya's masterpiece. Since he learned to sew clothes, Kenya's cutting inspiration is like a blowout. If Fowler talks a little, Kenya can make it. Come in kind. Here is the ointment he prepared to stop bleeding and anti-inflammatory. He estimated that these orcs would be too lazy to go to the clinic for such a "minor injury".

  Although the weather has cooled down, it does not mean that the bacteria are curling up. Even the smallest wounds are infected and there is a fatal danger. Fowler does not dare to take it lightly, and not every orc is as hygienic as his Joe-- -His greatest pleasure every day is to let Joe transform into a beast to help him brush his hair and wash his claws. Orc claws are sharp weapons for hunting, which is exactly the same, and there are many flesh and blood debris and prey fur left, in short, they will never be clean where to go. 

These things can also greatly increase the chance of wound infection if they are not cleaned properly and the claws will scratch each other. With Joe's escort, Fu Le's actions are much more convenient. Although many orcs don't take this small injury seriously, the sacrifices have come over on their own initiative, and there is no reason to refuse.