26

Fowler also knew that his idea was a little unrealistic. Even if he was a traveler with golden fingers, he couldn't invent a refrigerator.

But thinking about it, if Joe can really build the kang out, the winter should be much better.

After sending Becca away, Fowler went to weed and water the herbs as usual, but as soon as he went out, he saw two people walking out of Harlan's house next to him. It was Wolf and the female he had seen before.

Fowler stood at the door and looked at it. He was smaller than Harlan, his facial features were softer, and he looked more delicate. If we had to compare, this female was a creamy boy, and Harlan was a handsome young man, with a big difference in style. Fuller still likes Harlan more selfishly, after all, this female looks...a bit of a motherfucker. 

Harlan stood at the door with a sullen face to see off the guest, but the female smiled brightly and seemed to be in a good mood. Although Wolf still had a straight face, Fuller felt that he seemed a little discouraged. After the two had walked away, Fuller walked over to Harlan, and patted his friend who was still staring in the direction Wolf left in a daze: "Why, are you upset?" Harlan pursed his lips and went back to the house. 

"Why did Wolf come here?" Fule's heart of gossip was raging again, and he pressed the weeding and watering thing back, and walked in with Harlan behind his back. 

"Thank you." Harlan said sullenly, arranging things, "He seems to know that the plant in my house helped." 

"Then you are not happy?" Fuller wondered if Wolf said something that shouldn't be said. ? 

"The one next to him...is his sweetheart." Harlan sat on the side and said in a low voice, looking very disappointed: "It's very beautiful..." Fowler wrinkled his nose and was a little dissatisfied with Harlan's dejected appearance: " Who said that? Harlan looks better!" Harlan laughed, but looked a little bitter: "How is that possible." 

"You like Wolf, right?" : "Tell him if you like it, how do you know he doesn't like you if you don't say it?"

Harlan was startled by Fowler's words, his face flushed, and he quickly waved his hand: "No!"

"Why not?" Fowler raised his eyebrows: "Your body will soon become very healthy, and then you will be with other females. It's the same, you can pursue the orc you like, why not go to Wolf?"

"It's clear that Qixin is more beautiful...how could he choose me." Harlan lowered his head and whispered.

Fowler hates that iron is not steel. This guy looks careless. It turns out that he is similar to himself, and he has no confidence in falling in love!

"Forget it." Harlan didn't want to say more, he waved his hand and said, "I'm not very good now? Leave him alone!"

Fowler couldn't help shaking his head, and Wolf was really, really dumb! Who knew you were chasing others!

Harlan's "stubbornness" kept Fuller distracted all morning, thinking about how to match the two elm heads. Especially after he mustered up the courage and confessed to Qiao, he felt fortunate that the precious feelings should be held in his hands, so as not to regret it in the future. If this goes on, maybe these two people will really pass by?

When Joe came to pick him up at noon, Fuller seriously expressed his concerns.

Joe thought for a while and said, "It will be the harvest party soon. At that time, both orcs and females can send wine fruit to their favorite objects. Wolf should act."

Fowler was a little suspicious: "Not necessarily . He was so silent, and he even planned to let me convey his thanks today."

Qiao was also stunned when he heard it, a little helpless, Wolf was really bored. Joe pondered for a moment and thought of a solution.

"Ale, can Harun's recovery be spread out?" Joe asked.

Fu Le nodded: "Of course it can, there are ginseng supplements, and it will be restored soon. But...is it necessary?"

"In this way, during the conference, there should be a lot of people pursuing Harlan." Joe smiled slightly: "Wolf can't be in a hurry, once Harlan shows a little bit of goodwill towards others, he will definitely I can't sit still and run to the challenge."

"Really?" Fuller's eyes widened: "I won't be sad alone and wish Harlan and the others happiness, right?"