29

A sudden request "Ale, what do you want to do with Uncle Hasson? Qiao asked, leading Fu Le slowly back.

When Fu Le was asked this, he patted his head, and then he remembered the business: "Joe, will you go to the mountain with me?"

Joe nodded immediately, but he didn't understand what Fu Le planned to do: "Have you found any herbs?"

"Yes. Fu Le smiled happily: "But I seem to have found something better!"

Joe was surprised, and he praised Fu Le when he touched Fu Le: "Ale is amazing."

Fu Le blushed and laughed, maybe this time Really can be a big gain! Pulling Qiao up the mountain, Fu

Le remembered the female he met today, and couldn't help asking: "Joe, do people usually come to the mountain?"

Qiao was slightly taken aback, then nodded: "Have you met other females?"

Le Zanzui: "Yeah."

"They are probably here to collect some vegetables and fruits. Unlike orcs, females are not comfortable eating meat and not eating plants all the time. There are orcs patrolling here, so it is very safe, and many females will come here. "Joe thought about it and said, he heard Kenya say these things, but he didn't pay much attention to it at the time.

"I met a very beautiful person." Fu Le was led by Qiao, and the speed was much faster, wrinkled his nose and said with a gloomy face: "He thinks that I became a priest because of Patriarch Barre, and the conference's leader You must win me when it's time. I seem to recognize you." Out of a sense of crisis, Fowler naturally wouldn't tell Qiao that the female likes her boyfriend, isn't that uncomfortable with him!

"Don't care." Joe comforted: "I won't despise you."

Although this is not beautiful, it is the truth. Assembly female than what? Just like BBQ! Even if Fowler will make other delicious things, everyone will not necessarily agree. It's okay to do it at ordinary times, and it's fine for the whole family to quench their cravings together, but it's a little tricky to make food that everyone doesn't recognize or know at the conference. , this kind of breaking the tradition often does not make everyone feel good about Fule. This is what Kenya analyzed to Fowler when Fowler originally proposed to be a beggar chicken. Women's activities are equivalent to the participation of the whole people. Whether there is a "married" partner or not, they must cook for their own family at night. Finally, everyone will choose the best one. During this period, the females can interact with each other. "Challenge", ask the two favorite orcs to judge, and choose the one with good craftsmanship, which is also a way for females to pursue orcs.

"And..." Qiao said, pulling back the thoughts of Fu Le running away: "I don't know any other females at all. Besides your friends, there is Father Mo."

"..." Fu Le was embarrassed, looking at Qiao Yi The calm look on his face shows that this guy is not lying. After working for a long time, are you worrying for nothing?

However, when Joe said this, Fu Le relaxed a lot and was no longer so distressed. As long as Joe doesn't like someone else, he doesn't need to care so much!

"Look over there!" Soon Fule found the place he saw in the afternoon, and now he got closer, he was sure that he was not mistaken.

"What is this?" Qiao pinched the yellowing plant and asked for advice humbly.

"Wheat!" Fu Le said with a wide-eyed smile: "And now is the season of maturity! It's already ripe, it's better to cut it in the next two days, otherwise it will be miserable if it rains in two days." Fu Le was surprised when he saw it today Now, he originally thought it was just ordinary wild wheat. Although wild wheat is also edible, wild wheat is the so-called oatmeal, and it is not a staple food for people. For the current Fule, there is no wheat that attracts Fule. Powerful?

According to the current season, this root should be spring wheat and mature in autumn. This place is not small, it happens to be in the buffer zone halfway up the mountain, and there is almost no difference between peace and land.

"Wheat? Can you eat it?" Joe was curious: "This doesn't look delicious." Unlike the green vegetables that females eat, although they have no meaty taste, they are crisp and refreshing. But this yellow-brown plant was not attractive to Joe at all—at least until Ale introduced it.

"With this, maybe I won't go hungry in winter!" Fowler saw Joe's dislike, and stepped on his toes to pat him on the shoulder, but unfortunately he couldn't reach it, so he had to pat him on the back awkwardly.

"Is it okay?" Joe's eyes lit up with confidence in Fowler's words. Although it's hard to imagine that this slender, slender, and peculiar-looking thing can have such a big effect as Fu Le said, but now he unconditionally believes in Ale, what Ale said must be true!

"It's better to plant a large area next year..." Fu Le muttered and calculated: "There is still a lot of abandoned land in the tribe?"

Joe nodded and asked: "Do you need to plant a lot?" Because everyone's house is built around the stream, the river channel is very long, and the whole tribe is covered with twists and turns. Many places where water cannot be drawn directly are uninhabited, and the wild grass is so prosperous that it is about to become a prairie.

It's not that the females have thought about planting something, but they rely on this long mountain, and the fruits and vegetables on the mountain are completely sufficient, so artificial planting is superfluous, not to mention that it is impossible to rely only on a large number of vegetables and vegetables in winter. Fruits live.