Chapter 12

Sacrificial ah...

Sure enough, when Barre announced this news that was close to breaking news, the entire tribe fell into shock and commotion: The little one? real or fake?

But everyone's first reaction was just shock, but few objected.

Who is Patriarch Barre? He was the most respected patriarch who led the entire tribe through countless trials and tribulations. He leads everyone to communicate with each other, store food, and spend the winter. He is the most respected orc, so in the hearts of everyone, the words of Patriarch Barre are very powerful and credible.

"Patriarch, is it true? Does he really have such a magical ability?" After some discussion, an orc shouted boldly, he also respected Barre, but... a short stature and a bit introverted A little female who doesn't like to talk, maybe she is not yet an adult! How is it possible to have such magical abilities as gods?

Barley didn't get angry when he heard it, and everyone was forgiven for not believing it. He smiled and stroked his messy beard: "If you're injured, go to the house next to Ada, where Fowler's treatment is located. There. If you don't believe it, just feel it yourself."

The people in the underground are a little suspicious, and many orcs are eager to try. The self-healing ability is very strong, but the wounds often deteriorate in summer, which makes the beasts very troubled. If Fuller can really be cured... it seems not bad.

The females are more delicate. Although they really want to trust Patriarch Barre, they have no confidence in Fu Le, who is weaker than them. What's more, the orcs seem to be very interested in him. Women are very dangerous.

However, Fu Le, who was not present at the moment, did not notice this big discussion because of him. He was planting the seeds of those herbs with the help of Harlan.

Harun's strength is much stronger than him. The two of them worked together to turn over the land behind the two connected houses. They were all divided into many square "tofu cubes", and different seeds were sprinkled separately. .

  Originally, many herbs should be planted in March and April in the spring. Fowler was worried that the diagnosis and treatment would be useless in the future, so he simply tried to plant a few. He could only pray that the great god who sent him to the orc world would appear and let him.

He opened a small golden finger, which can ignore the season and let the herbs grow quickly. Although he is half a small Chinese medicine practitioner, he really doesn't know much about the growing season of herbal medicines. Yes, and most of them are sun-dried products.

For the appearance of many Chinese herbal medicine plants, Fule still looks at medical books. Fortunately, he is more interested in this aspect, and he still has a good understanding of the appearance of most herbs. If he has the opportunity to go to the wild in the future, he might come across some useful herbs.

"Will these all grow into plants that can cure diseases?" Harlan clapped the soil on his hands and looked curiously at the pieces of land in front of him... a sense of accomplishment!

Fu Le touched his nose, rubbed the dust of his nose accidentally, and smiled dryly, "I don't know."

"Well, it's okay, I believe in you!" Shoulders, although Fu Le's appearance... doesn't look like a very powerful person, but it doesn't look like a liar!

Fuller is a little embarrassed, he also knows that he looks very unconvincing. When he is in the clinic for a review of patients, he is often questioned and asked to be replaced. Fuller is used to it, but that is exactly what he will do. Work harder and earnestly to learn medical skills, and make up your mind that one day, he will be able to speak with strength!

After planting the land, Harlan ran back to do business, and Fowler also ran into the house to clean the room, because no one lived for a long time, the corners were full of cobwebs and dust, and there was a black and dirty The ugly slate is probably used to put things.

"Broom... no broom!=mouth=!" Fowler twitched the corners of his mouth, broom...how did you do it?

Fu Le finally encountered the first difficulty since crossing.

Looking at the dust in the house and having no idea where to start, I knocked on my head, trying to remember how the broom in my grandma's family's hand was stuck out when I was a child.

"Twigs or bamboo strips...and sorghum heads...Where did you find them?" Fu Le thought back to himself, he remembered that these were the ones that grandma used to make brooms in the past, right? The big brooms that are as tall as one person are made of bamboo branches, which are heavy and beaten. Most of the smaller ones are made of sorghum heads and some grass. They are soft and not heavy. He also helped them when he was a child. The adults arrange the sorghum ears.

There is no tool at hand, and Fowler doesn't know what to do. Can it be wiped with a rag? There weren't many of those silkworm cloths, but he was going to keep them for pants...

"Little Fule~ are you going to eat at my house?"

"Harun?" Looking at the sun outside, it was already noon... In the morning, everyone was working on the land, and before I knew it, the time passed.

"Go, go!" Harlan hopped in and invited Fowler's arm.

Fu Le was startled, go...? A friend invites you to... a guest, right?

Harun saw Fu Le's hesitation, and his face suddenly collapsed: "Did Xiao Le dislike me too? Don't you want to go?"

Fu Le shook his head quickly, a little embarrassed: "Thank you for inviting me, I... Yes!"

Harlan became happy when he heard this, and dragged Fu Le towards his house.

But I ran into Joe on the way, and it seemed that he was going to pick up Fowler, and Harlan just told him Fowler wasn't going back. When Qiao heard this, he was silent for a while, without saying anything, nodded silently and went back.

"Joe cares about you very much." Harlan poked Fowler's waist with a smirk when he saw that Jo was gone. That expression looks obviously like Xiaole!

Fu Le was startled and almost jumped up, shaking his head like a rattle and waving his hand: "No, no... because I'm not familiar with this place..." Before he finished speaking, the tips of his ears were red.

Harlan covered his mouth with a sullen smile, and it seemed that Fury was not unaware that Joe still had hope!

Fu Le felt uncomfortable when he laughed, and couldn't help thinking of Joe's appearance... No, no! Maybe people just kindly help him as an outsider! Fu Le, don't be too narcissistic!

Harlan looked at Fu Le with a funny look and muttered to himself as if he was alone. The presence of God was very cute, and his heart was warm: It's great to be able to make friends. Harun lived with Father Mo. He was picked up by Father Mo outside. He didn't know who his biological father was. Father Mo was in poor health. When Harun was picked up, he was already dying.

Everyone It is said that it is difficult to survive, but his father Mo has never given up, always taking good care of Harlan, and finally let Harlan grow up stumblingly. And the female who picked up Harlan had no intention of looking for a partner. 

"Father Mo, I'm back~" Not long after Harun finished speaking, he saw a thin female coming out of the house, walking slowly. After seeing Harlan, he showed a gentle and loving smile, and then his eyes fell on Ha There are some doubts about Fu Le, who is beside Lun... Is this?

"Father Mo, this is a good friend I just met! His name is Fu Le, and he's a doctor!" Harlan took his father Mo's hand and introduced with a smile.

"Hello, hello." Fu Le bowed and looked a little cramped.

Harlan's Mo father smiled, although his face was a little dark yellow, but he gave a gentle and kind feeling, very similar to Uncle Ada.

"Harlan rarely brings friends back, you are welcome."

"Father Mo, go to rest, I'll cook!" Harlan was worried that Father Mo would be tired, so he helped him back to the house.

Seeing that their father and son had such a good relationship, Fu Le couldn't help but feel a little envious. That's great ...