18 Emotional intelligence strategist

Searle saw Fu Le who seemed to be hit hard, pointed to the ginseng with vermilion fruits and worried: "Xiao Le, this, isn't it right?"

Fu Le replied God came, waved his hand and said: "That's it, Uncle Sill, don't worry, Harlan will be fine." After a while, he said, "I'll check your pulse later." As long as it's not some special emergency, Even cancer, Chinese medicine can relieve one or two, and even cure it slowly, but it also has shortcomings, and it is undeniable that the effect is too slow.

In the case of Harlan and Uncle Sill, Western medicine is really not easy to use, and it can only be cured by taking care of it slowly. Fule and his master have also seen many people who are weak and weak, so he dares to say it. So sure.

Sear was stunned for a moment, then smiled gratefully, and said softly: "Don't force it, Xiaole, I'm used to it, don't take it to heart." It is an unexpected joy to be

able to restore Harun to health. He didn't care that much.

I have to say that the father and son wanted to go together. The fear of disease that has accumulated over the years cannot easily disappear without a trace because of the appearance of happiness and the birth of miracles. Orcs and females who have no sense of security. Instead, he felt uneasy. Would such a powerful force attract the wrath and punishment of the gods? Will the venerable little priest pay the price for saving them?

I have to say that most of the people in this world are so kind and honest.

Fowler smiled and did not speak. He is not very good at explaining, and it is better to prove it with actions. Even on Earth, when various Western medicines appeared in the early days, including the mature process of surgery and radiotherapy, there were many obstacles and doubts. It was difficult to be moved by words. This situation will definitely be improved.

It's not just because of the gratitude to the gods of this world who don't know if they have healed their legs.

Being able to help these people who have just met but who have no qualms about helping themselves and being friends with them will satisfy Fule's heart. This is probably the life he seeks. From the beginning, the so-called healing and saving people were regarded as a mission and responsibility, and now there are more inexplicable emotions, and there is no longer a trace of regret and reluctance.

And Uncle Sear's love for Harlan made him very envious and admired. He couldn't let Uncle Sear live in such a weak way. He has never experienced such warm family affection. Maybe that person loved him like this when he was a child, but he doesn't remember it. As a Morocco without any blood relationship

Father, but he loves his children so much, and as a bystander, Fu Le is also moved.

Because there was no special tool for digging ginseng, Tang Fan had to ask Sear to find a thin animal bone stick and reluctantly use it. He had seen something like a deer bone skewer once when he was a child. The old ginseng will be sold in the old pharmacy hall in the big city. He saw it once when he went to the pharmacy hall with the old master.

The man was wearing a black leather jacket, an old smoking gun was pinned to his waist, and there were many strange tools on the cart, including axes, saws, and deer-bone skewers. The ginseng digger told him that the ginseng must be fragile and afraid of shocks, and even a broken one cannot sell for a good price, so special tools are needed for digging ginseng.

But looking at the large amount of wild medicinal herbs like a vegetable field, Fu Le also let go of his hands and feet. He didn't expect to sell it for money, as long as the medicinal properties were enough, he didn't have to pay much attention to it. Searle watched carefully while studying. He really didn't expect that you can cure Harlan's things, just behind his house...

This shocking fact can't help but annoy him, if he could find out sooner That's good... But thinking back, if there is no happiness, I am afraid that he will not be able to remember these things in his life, what magical effects will they have? Fowler didn't pluck his hair either. He took two ginsengs that looked to be fifty years old and handed them to Uncle Sear. After thinking about it, he let go of the few ganoderma lucidum for the time being.

Standing up and patting the soil on his body, Fu Le looked at this wild medicine field, still feeling irritable, it was all kinds of bullshit... As an obsessive-compulsive disorder, he really wanted to grab these little guys and ask why they could Ignoring a series of growth conditions such as altitude, temperature, soil, etc., it appears here strongly! This unscientific situation made him want to send these wild ginseng back to the mountains! Chest tightness about to vomit blood! Taking a deep breath, Fowler warned himself to treat illness and save people first, ignore it, ignore it... Sear looked at Fowler, who became irritable again, and his face was unpredictable, hesitant: Could it be that he is flustered and suddenly became very strange, that is As the price of sacrifice?

Fule didn't know that he had been made up by his brain into a pitiful little sacrifice who sacrificed himself to save others. After doing his psychological work, he returned to the house with Searle.

Fuller told Harlan the dosage, told him to "take the medicine" on time, and then gave Uncle Sill a pulse.

Uncle Sill's situation is a little more complicated. After a long time of consultation, Fowler is still a little hesitant.

"What's the matter, is it serious?" This time, it was Harun who was anxious. After a long time, he finally couldn't hold back and asked worriedly.

Fu Le shook his head quickly: "It's nothing, it's just that both qi and blood are deficient, stagnant and ill, and chronic illness."

"...?"

No one in the audience understood what Fu Le was saying. Harlan wanted to repeat it, but It felt very awkward, and I almost fainted myself.

Fu Le opened his mouth and struggled for a long time, but still did not explain. He just smiled: "It doesn't really matter, just take care of it slowly."

Searle is just a little bit anemic, but... stagnation and disease, it's simple and simple, complicated and complicated. This blessing did not say. Uncle Sill really doesn't seem to have a serious mind... It's not easy for Fu Le to say it directly.

The father and son are both weak and weak, and need to take care of them slowly. Usually, they should get better by drinking some ginseng soup. He also has other prescriptions, but the medicinal herb Fule does not have it in his hands. This is really a headache.

After the diagnosis and treatment of the two of them, everyone relaxed a lot, and Harlan and Sill had more smiles on their faces.

"By the way, little Harlan, do you know how Wolf's stupid boy got hurt?" Kenya asked with a smile, winking his eyes when he saw that the atmosphere was much more cheerful.

Harlan was stunned for a moment, then pouted his lips and whispered, "Who knows, he wouldn't say it!" Thinking of this, he felt gloomy in his heart. Even Uncle Kenya knew about it, but he didn't want to tell him, because he still thought he was his friend!

"That stinky brat is looking for the Beast Soul Grass for someone!" Kenya said with a smile, shaking off the matter without any pears. If you expect that dull guy from Wolf to act on his own, maybe someone will take Harlan away! And Kenya thinks a lot.

Harun is so capable, cheerful and kind, and smiles at everyone. He doesn't have the pretentious and charming temperament of ordinary females. He is very likable. If Harlan is gone, then there will definitely be a large number of orcs rushing to Harlan. Wolf is so shy, and the female is reserved, and it is unlikely that they will chase the orcs. Maybe the two of them will have no chance. As a female who also has the fire of gossip in the orc world, Kenya must hope that her lover will be married in the end! The two had clearly seen eye to eye.

I have to admit that Yue Lao's spokespersons are everywhere regardless of regions and world boundaries... Sear and Harlan were both stunned, Sear was the first to react and smiled slightly, with a hint of relief and playfulness in his eyes, but he didn't He spoke in a hurry, and watched his son's reaction in his spare time. Unexpectedly, in a blink of an eye, this little guy has reached the age to find a partner... 

"Beast Soul Grass?" Harun said in surprise, frowning tightly: "He's dying?!" In addition to worry, ha Lun is still a little sour, I don't know that this guy has a crush on the female, and he is so desperate! He suddenly felt a little aggrieved... At first he thought he had a good relationship with him, but he didn't even know that he already had a sweetheart. Kenya and Fowler have been secretly observing Harlan's expression, only to find that he has no happy or shy expression, but... even more unhappy? Including Searle, they were a little puzzled, and the three looked at each other, wondering what the situation was.

In fact, everyone overestimated Harun's emotional intelligence. Don't look at this person's smart look when he was flirting with Fowler and Joe, but when it was his turn, he was not so smart, and even reacted a little bit. Slow, after all, he has never really been in love. Harlan will not think that Wolf is looking for the beast soul grass for himself. After all, Beast Soul Grass is also very attractive to ordinary healthy females, which can prolong life and strengthen health. Not only frail females want it.

Now everyone is a little undecided. Is this reaction interesting to Wolf, or is it boring?