Chapter 1 - His beginning

"This is our kid.. Our baby.."

(M/N) looked at (F/N) with teary eyes

"Our little hero.." (F/N) let's out a smirk. He reached for his son, now holding him with his hands. He raised him sky high.

"Our little man..!" He handed (Y/N) back to her.

"He's just like you, (M/N)." Not being able to contain her happiness, a smile creeped out of her face, alongside unnoticed tears.

———————-

The day was bright, typical day in Japan, a bit chilly.

As usual (Y/N) would be in his bed sleeping, with his blanket on top of him covering mostly his body. His door slowly opened, revealing (M/N) with a smile in her face.

She approached his bed and sat near him. She glanced over her son, peacefully asleep. She couldn't wake him up, but today's an exception.

"(Y/N).. It's time." She carefully said.

The boy slightly contorted his body before posturing up and yawning. He looked at his mother.

"Morning mom.." He said, still sleepy.

"I know.. I'm sorry that I had to wake you up. But today we have your quirk check up" (M/N) said.

Now catching the boy's attention, he quickly jumped out of bed ready to change into his usual clothing.

"Right! Can't be late!" (Y/N) replied enthusiastically. She giggled before leaving his room.

After sometime they all got into their car and headed towards Hosu Hospital. (F/N) parked at a nearby parking lot. (Y/N), (F/N) and (M/N) headed towards the main entrance of the General Hospital.

—————-

"So Mr and Mrs (L/N), we've took notice that of your son's tail, and it seems that's certainly a quirk, like yours, Mrs (L/N). The thing that intrigued me the most was that we can't tell what his quirk is capable of.." The doctor said

"Well.. I'm capable of flying.." She pondered for a second. Meanwhile (F/N) seemed absent minded.

Not long after they headed back to their car. An unsettling silence throughout the entire trip back to their house.

Now inside of their house, (F/N) took his jacket off a he observed his son with a warm smile over his face. He seemed to watch over his favorite cartoon.