Chapter 13 - Your Hero Identity

A/N: Hey hey, here for the usual warning of shitty grammar nonsensical stuff, ya'll get it at this point right? Cool.

Haven't gone through the whole chapter correcting stuff, so please if you spot anything, let me know.

—————————

After the ceremony, (Y/N) got home. He got inside his house, and to his surprise he saw his mother in the kitchen wearing an apron, surprisingly out of her shift earlier, cooking a full course meal as she happily sang to herself.

Hearing the door closing, she turned around to meet her son with a triumphant smile.

"(Y/N)!" She exclaimed dropping everything as she rushed to give you a a bear hug. You gave a bashful look as she wrapped her hands around you.

"Oh my god! I saw you on TV! You won the sports festival!" She squealed spinning you around, before grabbing your underarms and raising you up high.

"You were amazing!" You looked at her embarrassed.

"Mom..! I'm not a kid anymore.." You whined a little. Ms.(L/N)'s brows snapped up in realization. She ashamedly lowered you to the ground, clearing her throat.

"O-Of course! I just couldn't hold on to my happiness in seeing you win, I'm sorry." You chuckled shaking your head. You jumped and hugged her.

"I only won the festival because of you. Thanks for everything, mom." She was stunned for a second, before embracing the hug back.

"You've done all of this on your own, cub. Be proud." She broke the hug looking back at you.

"But first..." She folded her arms raising one of her brows up, looking at you with a skeptical look.

"Since when were you able to turn your hair blond? You looked like a delinquent!" (Y/N) looked away, rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh.. that.." He then went on to explain how his form manifested during the U.S.J.

——————

By then, Ms.(L/N) had just finished setting up the table, she turned and placed a few plates full of food on the center of the table.

And in a flicker, (Y/N) sat in front of the table and picked a plate stuffing it with food before he began munching everything down.

"Huh.. so the legends were real.." She said as she took a seat deep in thought. You looked back at her confused.

"Legend?" You asked, with your mouth full of food. She nodded with a serious look on her face.

"The Legend of the Super Saiyan." She took a small pause. She turned to pull a plate for herself.

"The legend of a Saiyan that has achieved a level of power so overwhelming that it could only be maintained in a transformed raging state." She placed her plate down. (Y/N) looked down to his hands in thought.

He recalled how he was lost in his own feat of rage, seeing his friends being hurt, thus leading him to transform.

"It is possibly linked to your transformation during the sports event and your school trip!" She placed the pieces together and jumped in joy.

"You've became a Super Saiyan..! My son!" You closed your eyes with a wide smile. The room then was quickly shrouded in silence, that was, until Ms.(L/N) began sobbing.

You shot your eyes wide open as you looked at your mother. She had tears streaming down her face.

"I.. couldn't be more proud.." She spoke in between sobs. She looked at you and tried to smile.