Chapter 10 - Fight on, (Y/N)! / U.A Sports Festival.

BEGIN!" Present Mic yelled through the speakers.

Uraraka rushed towards Bakugo, keeping low to the ground. Bakugo quickly countered with a blast.

Uraraka used her jacket in combination to the smoke screen created by Bakugo's blast to make a distraction, sending her jacket as a decoy. She almost got him, but Bakugo countered again, sending her flying.

The fight kept on like that, Uraraka trying her best to approach Bakugo so she could use her quirk on him, while Bakugo blasted her from a safe distance.

"Is she ok?" Tsu questioned.

"I can't watch it." Jiro said.

"Like I always suspected. Bakugo is a total sadist."

"You guys should pay more attention." (Y/N) spoke up, focused into the match.

"(L/N)?" Midoriya said surprised.

"What do you mean?"

"Wait.. You're defending Bakugo?" Mineta questioned.

"This is shameful!" A random hero in the crowd spoke up, standing up.

"Listen Kid, do you really want to be a hero? Then stop acting like a bully! If you're so good just send her out of bounds!" The crowd started booing Bakugo.

"That's not it.." (Y/N) had a stern look into his face. He looked back at Bakugo, unfazed by the sudden booing.

"I know.. he's not holding back, but that's because he acknowledges Urarakas's strength.."

"Where's the man who started this uproar. Are you a pro?" Aizawa added through the microphone.

"Because if you're being serious you can go home and hang up your cape."

"W-what?"

"Bakugo's fierceness is an acknowledgement of his opponent's strength, he knows she deserved to have made this far. So he's making sure to do whatever it takes to keep her at bay."Aizawa added. (Y/N) smiled, seeing he wasn't the only one who saw that.

"Besides, it's not like she doesn't have a plan." (Y/N) adverted his speech to his class, motioning his index finger up. The class all looked up to see debris that Bakugo created, floating.

"A meteor shower?!" Iida said shocked.

"She had a plan all along!" Midoriya beamed with hope.

She released them in a meteor shower in hopes to distract Bakugo just enough to make an opening for her.

Bakugo blew away her only chance to win in a single huge explosion, sending a shockwave through the stadium.

The crowd was in shock with such display of power. Uraraka fell to the ground, she didn't had any strength left. She even tried to stand up again, to its avail she couldn't. She fell onto the floor again, unconscious.

"Uraraka is K.O'd, Bakugo advances to the second round." Midnight spoke.

Bakugo arrived to his class, some scolding him saying that he was way brutal towards Uraraka. But (Y/N) for the first time understood his actions.

—————

"Isn't it Kirishima's tiebreaker now?" (Y/N) asked his class.

"Yes that's correct." Iida answered.

After an epic battle of arm wrestling, the victorious was Kirshima, Midnight added him to the brackets.