Chapter 2 - Unnoticed Instincts

After a few Years

It was another normal day, like the others. We now see (Y/N), now a Teen, walking to school. He  was totally different! He was a tad more taller and bulkier.

After awhile, (M/N) taught him how to fly using his "Quirk". In which he was undoubtedly happy now that he was able to fly. Every now and then, they take a portion of their time to secretly fly together.

But something felt odd about his body. He was oddly stronger and faster than an average teenager, even being able to achieve an adult's strength, endurance and speed.

Not only that, he recalls how he summoned an energy beam at a young age. Though he wasn't able to decipher his quirk's secret just yet.

The only thing that haven't changed was his tail. Now he has full mastery over it, being able to the point of using it as an extra pair of hands.

His wish was to become a scholar, but throughout the time (M/N) informed him he could focus in a particular branch of studies and be a hero at the same time.

In which he considered thoroughly, since they needed the money to keep their life as it is. Still to this day he kept thinking if being a "Hero" would be something he'd enjoy.

He headed down street, nearby Tatooin Station, he could see that there's a bit of commotion down there.

"Oh! A villain!" He rushed towards the commotion, there stood a small crowd of people observing the scenario.

With ease, he spotted a giant Villain causing havoc, destroying buildings and creating debris everywhere. There was a Pro Hero nearby, Death Arms, to maintain the people at bay.

(Y/N) quickly took a glance around to find nobody less than Midoriya.

"Midoriya, over here!" He shouted , making Midoriya lock eyes with you.

"(L/N)..!"

He merely had to take a few steps to be now facing Midoriya side by side. Midoriya as usual was fanboying about the pro hero in scene. Suddenly there was a new hero in scene.

"It's Kamui Woods!" Midoriya pointed to the Wood Hero.

"Awesome!" He replied back, amused as much Midoriya is.

Kamui Woods continued to fend of the Giant Villain, being a somewhat novice he was actually pretty good, dodging the Villain's attacks. He raised his arm as he was about to throw his special move. The crowd roared.

"He's going to use his special move!" Midoriya astonished by the Wood hero.

"The preemptive, Binding, Lacquered Chain Prison" Exclaimed Midoriya

Midoriya shouted in excitement as Kamui Woods unleashed his Special Move, it was about to reach the villain but to everyone's surprise another hero stole the spotlight.

A 20m tall blonde woman with some sort of Skint Tight Hero suit. Kicking the villain Square on its face.

"Pleasure to meet your Ass-quaintance" She said striking a semi "sexy" pose towards the crowd.