Chapter 3 - Training for U.A!

It was morning, birds chirping in, (Y/N) yawed stretching his arms up hyping himself up for another day. He took a quick shower, brushed his teeth. Quickly going to the kitchen, and making himself a quick sandwich.

While taking a a bite out of his sandwich, he took his phone and went to his calendar.

"The U.A entrance exam will be in a couple of months, I should train more with mom.." He thought to himself.

Finishing his sandwich, he went to his room and picked up his school uniform, neatly folded on top of his desk. Getting ready for the coming day.

On his way to the school (Y/N) stumbled upon Midoriya, as usual, they crossed paths. But today Midoriya seemed hyper than usual.

"Hey, what happened? You're happier than usual?" Curiously asked (Y/N).

"I'm totally fine just a bit excited!" Midoriya excitedly replied while pumping his fist up to the air and giving a wide smile.

"Today I'll begin my training for the U.A's Entrance Exam!"

"Oh you're training too?" I wish you the best of luck!"

"(L/N) did you just say, 'too'? W-wait does that mean you really going to take the Exam too!?" Midoriya hysterically questioned his friend.

"I am! It's only fair join U.A like everyone else." (Y/N) said as Midoriya had stars in his eyes from hearing your news.

The day went by as usual. Besides Midoriya being hyper and Bakugo somewhat quieter.

Arriving at his home, being greeted by his mother as usual. He quickly headed to his room and changing to his workout gear. In the meantime he took his phone out and set a new reminder.

"I got ten months or so until the Exam starts, I have to be prepared to face every kind of challenge."

"(Y/N)! Are you ready?" (M/N) yelled from the living room.

"Coming!" He yelled back, placing his phone over his desk and rushing downstairs and towards his backyard.

"Took ya long enough!" She exclaimed while doing some light stretches.

"Sorry, I ended up wasting time setting a reminder for my self."

"You don't need to apologize, cub. Now come here, we'll do the usual." (Y/N) nodded quickly yelling as he powered up.

(M/N) smirked as she powered up with ease.

"I'm ready whenever you are." She got into her stance, with one of her arms reeled back and the other raised with her thumb, index and middle finger bent.

(Y/N) imitated her stance.