Chapter 12 - Grand Finale, Full Power Ahead! / U.A Sports Festival

A/N: Heyo, just dropping by to warn about the usual typos, grammatical erros and etc.. Enjoy!

——————

-THEME START-

"His grip is strong..!" That's what went through Bakugo's head. Being adapt at combat, it was only a second needed in order to analyze the situation.

He placed a hand out in front of (Y/N)'s chest, releasing a strong explosion.

(Y/N) flew back, releasing Bakugo. Before Bakugo could've touched the ground, he felt something making contact with his face.

It was (Y/N)'s foot! He's not giving any mercy! Bakugo was sent flying back, spitting out a small portion of blood as he stabilized himself in mid-air.

He looked towards (Y/N) to see him with a smile, Bakugo's face creased up in anger as he gingerly landed back on ground. (Y/N) began to slowly approaching.

"You think you can handle my technique?" (Y/N) adverted his speech towards him. Bakugo scoffed, wiping the blood off the corner of his mouth.

"I'm more than capable to handle your half assed technique." (Y/N) stopped and smiled.

"Well then.." The two glared at each other.. quite menacingly.

Suddenly, (Y/N)'s aura bursted into a crimson color, Bakugo's hands sparked with explosions.

The two students lunged forward at stunning speeds. They clashed head on, hitting each other in the face!

 They clashed head on, hitting each other in the face!

A small shockwave was sent around the arena.

"His punches are getting heavier..! But!" Bakugo used his other hand to punch (Y/N), but the black haired teen leaped backwards with a back handspring, avoiding the punch.

Bakugo not wasting any time, brought his hands forward, with a sphere of light in between his hands.

"STUN GRENADE!" Bakugo yelled, (Y/N) looked ahead to see the sphere of light exploding into a large flash, blinding him.

"BAKUGO MANAGED TO HIT HIS FLASHBANG!"

"UGH!" (Y/N)'s form dissipated, he grunted distancing himself away as he placed his hands over his eyes in a way to lessen the pain.