Chapter 17 - The Break Before Summer

The day's training had come to an end, and the class made their way back to the locker rooms to change before returning to the classroom. As they changed, the boys discussed their performance during the race.

"Man, I really need to work on my mobility."Kirishima spoke up, frustrated with his poor performance.

"My quirk isn't very suitable for a race, and I ended up in a bad position."

"You could compensate by improving other skills." Tokoyami suggested. (Y/N) nodded in agreement.

"Tokoyami's right. Don't worry too much about your weaknesses. Focus on your strengths and keep improving." Kaminari let out a sad sigh.

"We'll still fall behind at this rate. I wish I could use my quirk for speed."

"I envy guys like you and Sero." (Y/N) turned towards Kaminari.

"Don't compare yourself to others. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. Focus on what you can do and work on improving that."

Kaminari looked down, unsure of how to respond. (Y/N)'s words had struck a chord with him.

"Hey guys, check this out!" Mineta called for everyone's attention.

"You won't believe what I just found." Exclaimed Mineta, pulling a sign off the wall to reveal a small hole.

"It's like a hidden treasure." However, (Y/N) quickly became alarmed and his expression turned sour.

"Wait a minute, do you realize where this leads?" (Y/N) asked, his voice filled with concern. Mineta's eyes widened with excitement.

"The girl's locker room!" He exclaimed, his perverted intentions clear. But (Y/N) was having none of it.

He quickly stepped in front of the hole, crossing his arms and giving Mineta a stern look.

"I'm putting a stop to this right now." He declared. Iida quickly joined (Y/N)'s side, waving his hands in a chopping motion.

"This is absolutely unacceptable!" Iida exclaimed.

"Peeping on the girls like that is a criminal offense." Mineta, however, was not deterred.

With surprising strength, he pushed (Y/N) and Iida aside, tearing the sign off the wall.

"Then you'll have to throw me in solitary confinement! Because you can't stop me!" He declared, his determination clear.

"I wanna see Yaoyorozu's booborozus, Ashidos's sexy silhouette, Hagakure's floating underwear.." Muttered Mineta in a perverted tone.

(Y/N) was not amused. He charged up a Ki blast and aimed it at Mineta's back, his eyes filled with fury.

"May god forgive you, but I won't." (Y/N) muttered, his eyes casting a dark shadow.

The other boys jumped in, desperately trying to stop him. But Mineta continued his lewd comments.

"Uraraka's super fine body! Asui's surprisingly decent booo-!" He said, before suddenly getting his eyes pierced by what appeared to be Jiro's earphone jack.

"SOUNDS ARE BURSTING OUT FEOM MY EYEBALL!" Mineta screamed in pain, backing away from the small hole.

"Now then.." Said (Y/N) in a menacing tone, his shadow looming over Mineta.

The perverted boy flinched and turned around, only to be met with the intimidating presence of (Y/N) and Iida, their faces covered in shadows.

—————