Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Kassie was talking to her assistant Nikki when Kylie facetimed her.

"Hey, Kys," Kassie said.

"How are you doing? How's Leo?" Kylie asked her younger sister.

"Good; I can't believe he's already a month old," Kassie answered.

It had been a month since Kassie had Leovanni, and she was starting to get back to work by preparing for the launch of her home decor.

"Mom said you're getting ready to launch your home decor soon," Kylie said.

"Yes, Sunny Decor is ready to launch soon; I'm just okaying a few last minutes of products and details," Kassie said as she flipped through a booklet of her products.

"I love your pr boxes, but I called you to tell you that I wanted to meet up with lunch at your place; I'll bring the food," Kylie said.

"Oh, and what is the reason for the lovely provided lunch at my house?" Kassie asked Kylie.

"Jordyn, I know you're still in contact with her," Kylie answered.

Kassie sighed.

"Does Khloe know?" Kassie breathed out.

"No, but you know she's going to feel some way about you still being in contact with Jordyn," Kylie said.

Kassie sighed.

"I know, but our men are good friends," Kassie said.

"I know that, but you know how Khloe is about loyalty," Kylie said.

"Which is so stupid because she doesn't even live by the same code of loyalty she wants everyone to give her," Kassie said.

Kylie shook her head.

"I guess you're still mad about what she did to Thea," Kylie said.

"Of course, I am, Thea is my best friend, and she didn't deserve to be treated that way," Kassie said.

"I think you should talk to Khloe about all of this," Kylie said.

"No, so she can try to go khlo-money on me, and then we end up with a situation where we may no longer talk to each other," Kassie said.

"You can't let the animosity build up between you and her, Kassie," Kylie said.

"Yeah," Kassie said.

Kassie's Business ventures

The Sunny Brand is corporation and conglomerate owned by Kathryne Jenner which has six branches: Fashion Group, Wines and Spirits, Perfumes and Cosmetics, Watches and Jewelry, Selective Distribution, and Other Activities.

•Sunny Swim: a swimwear brand that includes sizes for all women and men.

•Sunny Real Holdings: a real estate and relocation services company. It owns and franchises several real estate brands and brokerages and offers relocation, lead generation, title, and settlement services.

•Sunny Events: a stocking of wide range of themed party supplies, plus costumes & holiday decorations and event planning company specializing in the creation of exceptional events for private and corporate clients, that design, plan and manage every project from conception to execution.

•Sunny Vodka: gluten-free vodka company

•Sunny Jewels: jewelry collection

•Sunny Carri: handbag and travel accessories