Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Today, I threw a kids picnic so all my godchildren, nieces, and nephews could meet Lourdes. As I was planning the guest list, Nikki asked if I wanted to invite Khloé and True. And as much as I didn't want to be around Khloé, I knew it wouldn't be possible not to have my namesake at the picnic so I extended an invitation to Khloé and True.

I was hoping Khloé would send True over with her nanny or with one of our siblings but nope; she showed up.

"Hi, Kassie," Khloé said as she walked up to me with True leading the way.

I smiled at True and greeted her with a hug before politely saying hello to Khloé.

"Thank you for coming; you two look cute in your matching dresses," I said to her.

"Thank you for having us, True is dying to meet Lourdes and I brought her some gifts," Khloé said.

"Thank you," I said before I direct them to the table and walk away to greet my other guests.

Kourtney and her kids plus her future step-children arrived and I walked over to her and greeted them.

"Hello, everyone," I cheerfully said.

"This is nice, Kassie," Kourtney said.

"Thank you," I said, before hugging her. "Khloé and True are already here so you guys can join them at the tables," I told them.

Kourtney raised an eyebrow at me.

"You really invited her?" Kourtney asked me.

I nodded.

"So, that means you're willing to work on your relationship with her then?" Kourtney asked me.

I shook my head no.

"That was not an olive branch; just being nice so True isn't left out," I replied.

"Well, that's nice of you but you still need to think about fixing this issue with Khloé," Kourtney said.

I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything.

"Kassie!" Thea exclaimed as she walked up to us with Zoey.

"Thea! Zoey!" I squealed as I picked up Zoey and hugged Thea.

"You look ready to pop," I told Thea.

"I'm only 31 weeks, and I feel so fat," Thea said as she greeted Kourtney and her kids.

"You're pregnant, not fat," Kourtney told Thea.

Thea smiled.

"Okay, let me go grab Lourdes and Leovanni since everyone should be here now," I said.

"Okay," Kourtney and Thea said.

"Mom, did you really have to ambush me?" I asked Kris as I walked in to find Khloé sitting in her home office.

My mom has called me to come over to her home office so she could have a conversation with me about some of my upcoming events but instead I find Khloé and her.

Kris sighed.

"It's time you two squashed this beef and make up; you guys are sisters, not enemies," Kris said, getting teary eyed.

Khloé looked at me.

"Look this whole thing is obviously making mom upset and everyone uncomfortable so we should just talk things out," Khloé said.

Kris looked at me.

"Please." Kris said.

I took a seat and folded my arms over my chest.