Article (s)

#Article 1

Another Kardashian Billionaire: Kassie Jenner Ball Is Officially A Billionaire

The darling mogul has finally made it onto Forbes' World's Billionaires list.

With her Sunny brand, Jenner Ball's net worth increases to $3.5 billion, earning her a spot on Forbes' World's Billionaires List.

When Kathryne True "Kassie" Jenner Ball was first mentioned in the pages of Forbes in 2016, it was simply a tally of her social media followers. Three years later, she graced the cover of Forbes thanks to her booming brand, which helped her earn $60 million that year. Now, she officially joins the World's Billionaires list for the first time.

Forbes estimates that Jenner Ball is now worth $3.5 billion, up from $800 million in April, thanks to her lucrative businesses—Sunny Brand—as well as cash from reality television and endorsement deals, and several smaller investments, including real estate.

Every year since 2014, she has earned at least $20 million pretax, by Forbes' count, thanks to paychecks from Keeping Up With the Kardashians, endorsement deals, and endeavors like the aforementioned mobile app, and her Hulu deal.

She's also got ten properties in Calabasas, northwest of Los Angeles, and a portfolio of blue-chip investments, including shares of Disney, Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, and Adidas.

But it's the companies that she has launched herself, and grown with the typical Kardashian flare for self-promotion, that lands her on the World's Billionaires list.

Her husband, NBA star, Leandro Ball's net worth has also doubled that in the bank with an increase of $250 million from his previous net worth of $100 million.

Kassie's billionaire status news comes after she announced that Leandro and she are expecting twins.

Kassie has now dethroned both Kylie as the most followed woman on Instagram and Kim as the richest Kardashian-Jenner.

Get it, Kassie!

#Article 2

The Kardashians Get Back to Work for Season Two

Taking Kim Kardashian's sage advice to heart, the family is getting back to work for season two of The Kardashians.

In the new trailer, they return with more drone shots of Calabasas and brief mentions of the 'dashian men: Kim teases Pete Davidson (who makes his debut in the reality show docuseries), Kylie teases her unnamed son, and Kourtney fully prepares for her PDA-filled wedding to Travis Barker.

Kris even gets her daughters confused, saying she's "so excited for Khloé and Travis."

While much of what's featured in the trailer has already been seen in Instagram posts of the sisters (like Kendall's red hair and Kim wearing Marilyn Monroe's dress), the trailer gets into unseen private moments like Kris's health scare and Khloé's preparations for her new baby (whom she welcomed earlier this month).

As the family try to get as up close and personal as can be while filming a reality show, one of the biggest moments in their lives in the past year, Astroworld, continues not to be mentioned.

But as for the other elephant in the show, Kim does respond to that Variety interview, saying, "I understand why people were upset."

The Kardashians kome back on September 22 on Hulu.

#Article 3

Kassie Ball dazzles in a sheer mini dress as she enjoys a night out with husband Leandro Ball in Los Angeles

Kassie Jenner Ball dazzled in a sheer mini dress showing off her small baby bump as she went out with Leandro Ball in Los Angeles Saturday evening.

The billionaire entrepreneur flaunted her toned legs after recovering from an injury that kept the lower portion of her right shin in a medical boot for the last few months.