Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Kassie makes an appearance on the Call Her Daddy podcast.

"Okay, how did you decide to start an alcohol brands?" Alex asked Kassie.

"Have to drink?" Kassie replied.

"Here we go. We have not had one drink yet," Alex said.

"Okay. What are we making today?" Kassie asked Alex.

"We're going to make a sunny soda with little lemon. How much do we want?" Alex replied as she made the drinks.

"Just a little bit," Kassie said.

"I'm gonna measure it out today, just so we know
exactly how many and this cute, I need a single shot or I think it double, and I think we should make these," Alex said.

"And then I think we should also maybe bring a shot up. We're going to write over a bottle," Alex said.

"Okay, and then I just do like, you know, half of a small lemon," Kassie said.

"Okay," Alex said.

Alex hands Kassie her drink with a straw.

"What is up? Daddy gang. It is your Founding Father, Alex Cooper with call her daddy. Hey, welcome to call her daddy. Look who's here,"'Alex said.

"Hey guys," Kassie said.

"Kassie is," Alex said.

"Here we go," Kassie said.

"Hey, guys, how are you feeling right now? Cheers, first," Alex said.

"Cheers," Kassie repeated.

"So happy to have you here," Alex said.

"Hmm," Kassie said before taking a sip of her drink. "Yeah, I don't do podcasts. I don't do interviews. Like I've done one podcast was Zane and Heath my close friends, but I just get so nervous when I'm talking to people especially when there's cameras and lighting. And, you know, I don't know what they're going to ask me," Kassie explained to Alex.

"So l hate that," Alex said.

"But, you know, I just have anxiety," Kassie said.

"Why do you think you get so nervous to do like
interviews?" Alex asked.

"I honestly have no idea," Kassie replied.

"Okay, like nothing bad has like happened in the past, right? Or anything to like, trigger it," Alex said.

"I feel like it's just so, Like you have to be so careful with your words and like I never want to offend anyone or like say anything that will like hurt anyone's feelings or anything like that or like say something that like I'm just in the middle of rambling and then it's like not actually what I mean," Kassie explained about her anxiety with doing interviews.

"Well, I appreciate that, but I appreciate you sitting down with me," Alex said.

"Thanks for having me," Kassie said.

"How were you able to hide your pregnancy the entire time?" Alex asked

Kassie giggled.

"It helped a lot that I didn't show until I was like thirty-four weeks along but everyone who knew about my pregnancy kept their mouths shut. It was hard to do by the way — keeping my pregnancy a secret but after seeing what my sisters went through with the public during their pregnancies I was like yeah I'm hiding," Kassie answered.

"Oh yeah, I totally get it," Alex said.

"Yeah," Kassie said.

"So, with all the drama going on lately over your friendship with Jordyn. I want to know if you're still friends with her?" Alex asked.

"Oh yeah," Kassie replied when asked if she's still friends with Jordyn

"Oh yeah," Kassie replied when asked if she's still friends with Jordyn. "For my own reasons. This is the first time... I'm ever saying this but it's for my own reason. It's not... I've had my own reasons and that's it. They made a mistake and I didn't hold it against Jordyn because I understood it from how everyone told me and I was like oh okay, moving on," Kassie said.

"But is her friendship worth fighting with your sister like physically," Alex said.

Kassie rolled her eyes.

"Khloé and I are not fighting over Jordyn; it's beyond that. She has done some real fucked up stuff to me especially as woman who has been in crazy and definitely emotional damaging situations — honestly I can feel myself getting mad all over again just having to talk and think about my issues with her; if anything Jordyn is lucky for being able to escape this family," Kassie said.

"Oh no, you didn't," Alex said.

"I'm about being loyal and I try to be so protective of my family and friends but when the people closet to you are hurting you and selling information about you to the tabloids

"I'm about being loyal and I try to be so protective of my family and friends but when the people closet to you are hurting you and selling information about you to the tabloids... it's like when is it enough," Kassie said.

"So, are you saying that Khloé sold information about you?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, some of these editors would call me and be like hey just a heads up and name drop her to me and I would say yea okay my sister wouldn't do that but I was wrong," Kassie answered.

"That's crazy," Alex said.

"It is; and honestly I know once this podcast comes out everyone is going to come at my neck but I don't care, you throw the stone and try to hide your hand but I'm gonna expose it all," Kassie said.

"Okay, I can see that look in your eyes so let's move on to a more positive and happy topic like your beautiful babies. How is motherhood treating you?" Alex asked.

"Thanks for moving on and I love it. I've been blessed and I'm learning so much about patience and Leandro is an amazing partner through this whole adventure. I honestly see why my mom had so much kids — it makes me want to have like two more kids," Kassie answered.

"Will you have two more kids?" Alex asked.

"I'm thinking about it," Kassie real with a smile.