Chapter Six

Chapter Six

I attended kendall and kylie's private dinner party to celebrate the launch of their latest Kylie Cosmetics collaboration.

Before the event, Kylie took to Instagram Stories to show off her makeup look. She also filmed me on her Instagram stories while I did the same.

We then headed to the party together, which took place at the Osteria Mozza restaurant in Los Angeles.

There, we met up with Kendall, who was seated next to Kylie at the table while I sat on the other side of Kylie. Khloé and Kris also made an appearance at the event. I made sure to avoid Khloé as I did not want any drama or her acting fake in public towards me.

"Not only as sisters, but as friends — best friends — businesswomen. I couldn't be prouder than anyone in my entire life," Kris said as part of a speech given at the event. Kylie and I shared a snippet of our mom's toast on Instagram.

The dinner featured tons of purple flowers, matching the makeup collection's stunning packaging.

Everyone shared tons of photos from the event on Instagram.

"I can't wait to see what you and Kassie have planned for your collaboration," Khloé told Kylie.

I rolled my eyes.

"It's so cute," Kylie said.

Kendall whispered in my ear to relax and enjoy the rest of the night.

I nodded.

Khloé spent the rest of the party trying to get me to say something to her but I ignored her and I asked Kylie if it was okay if I left little bit early because I wanted to go home and be with my boys.

"Sure; go ahead," Kylie said.

I said my goodbyes, skipping Khloé and left the restaurant.

"Umm...Kassie we have a problem," Nikki said.

I looked up from my phone.

"What is it?" I asked her.

Nikki took a long pause before she spoke up.

"So, you remember that foster care girl, Ashley that you were mentoring," Nikki replied.

"Yeah, what about Ashley? Is something wrong?" I asked her.

"Yes, I just got off the phone with a social worker and Ashley has passed away due some medical complications," Nikki told me. "And the social worker explained to me that Ashley had given birth to a baby girl and listed you and Leandro as the guardians for the baby girl," Nikki added.

I shook my head in disbelief.

"What?!" I yelled.

"She said you have an hour to make a decision about the baby and get to the hospital to pick up the baby," Nikki said.

"An hour?" I asked.

Nikki nodded.

"And she said that if you didn't accept the baby, she would be put in the system," Nikki told me.

"What the hell!" I exclaimed as I quickly dialed Leandro's phone number and placed the call on speaker. "Call my mom and get my lawyer to meet us at the hospital," I told Nikki as Leandro answered the phone.

"Hello?" Leandro answered.

"Andro, we have a situation," I told him.

"What's wrong? Are you and Leo okay?" He asked.