Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Liked by khloekardashian and 5,671,329 others kassiebaby We may have had disagreements and petty fights, but that's just what sisters do

kassiebaby We may have had disagreements and petty fights, but that's just what sisters do. We've also had deep discussions and loving moments. I believe still there are plenty of sweet memories to come. Have a wonderful birthday, @khloekardashian ♥️
View all 32,790 comments
khloekardashian Thanks for always being there for me. I'm so thankful to have a sister like you to share life's ups and downs with. I love you.

The family gathered at Kassie and Leandro's house where she threw Khloe a surprise birthday bash which was an 80s throwback theme.

There were pillows with Khloe as a kid on them. Balloons spelling out her nicknames. There were balloons absolutely everywhere. A personalised menu. The whole house and backyard was covered in Neon Blue, Pink, green, and yellow decorations.

80's music was playing from boom-boxes that were placed all over the backyard.

Guests in attendance included Khloé's closet friends and a potential love interest for Khloe that Kassie had invited to the party.

Of course, Tristian wasn't invited.

"Oh my God, who is that talking to Khloe?" Kim asked as Kris, Kendall, Kassie and Kylie were talking about the ultimate 80's dance song which Kassie and Kendall agreed was I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) by Whitney Houston while Kris thought it was Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' by Michael Jackson and Kylie said it was All Night Long (All Night) by Lionel Richie.

Kassie smirked as she took a sip of her drink.

"Yeah, who is that?" Kendall asked.

"That is Adrian Nersisyan, a private equity investor and he owns the largest fitness empire with 100,000 facilities in 80 cities worldwide. He is Romanian, Italian, Turkish, and Armenian. He has an awesome personality, drive, ambition, he can cook, great sense of humor — which definitely shows as she's laughing. He has a daughter, full custody as well. He's perfect for her," Kassie told them.

"Good job, Kassie," Kris said.

"Wow, I guess this means you and Khloe are on good terms now," Kylie said.

"We're getting there; I just don't want her going back to Tristan," Kassie said.

"I have to go and tell Kourtney about this," Kim said.

The party went on for another hour or so before Khloe cut her cake and thanked Kassie for throwing her a birthday party.

And of course, the whole evening ended with a classic family play fight after Khloé refused to let her guests leave.

"Thank you once again for the party, I know we are not on the best of terms but this showed me that we can have a fresh start, Kassie," Khloe said.

Kassie nodded.

"I'm trying but it's not going to be easy but as long as you respect my boundaries with my friendships and relationship with Leandro then we'll be good but by the way, what did you think of Adrian?" Kassie asked Khloe.

Khloe smiled.

"I think you're better at setting people up then the rest of us," Khloe answered.

"Because I send you what you need and not what you want," Kassie stated.

vanessavain and letthelordbewithyou

Liked by kassiebaby, andro, talentless and 901,789 others vanessavain 🌸Posy Skilyn Disick🌸View all 8,504 comments 📌letthelordbewithyou Oh our little girl 🥰🥰🥰kassiebaby🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹💗💗💗 hi Posy girlkhloekardashian Posy 🫶🏼💞krisjenner Cosy Po...

vanessavain 🌸Posy Skilyn Disick🌸
View all 8,504 comments
📌letthelordbewithyou Oh our little girl 🥰🥰🥰
kassiebaby🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹💗💗💗 hi Posy girl
khloekardashian Posy 🫶🏼💞
krisjenner Cosy Posy Pudding Pie
ellidy_ Omg cute😭🌸
itslydboss Stop itttttt 🥺💓 I'm obsessed
talentless little Posy 💗💗💗💗

"Honestly, she is so adorable and makes me want to have another one," Kassie told Scott and Vanessa.

"Didn't you just have one four months ago? I think you should wait," Scott said.

"I think I'll wait at least a couple more months before trying to make another baby," Kassie said.

Kassie had went over to Scott's house to visit them.

"I'm so exhausted but she's so worth it," Vanessa said.

"How are the kids with her?" Kassie asked.

"They've been pretty amazing with her. Everyone has changed a diaper and feed her," Scott answered.

"That's great," Kassie said.

Vanessa tapped Scott on the knee.

"What?" Scott asked her.

"Tell her," Vanessa replied.

Kassie raised her eyebrows over what Vanessa so badly wanted Scott to share with her.

"What is it?" Kassie asked them.

"We're engaged," Scott answered.

Vanessa holds up her hand and shows off her engagement ring which is an oval-cut diamond centrepiece in a four prong setting and band is covered with oval and round-cut brilliant diamonds.

Kassie let out a squeal.

"Oh my goodness! Congratulations!" She said.