Reunions?

6:45 am Monday morning September 12th

Serena's pov

"Goodbye mom" I say as I walk out the front door, and shut it behind me. I take a big deep breath in, and out. I feel it's going to be a good day today. I then walk down the front steps, and down the path. As I start walking down the sidewalk to school, I see Clemont walking down his front steps towards the sidewalk. "Hey Clemont" I say.

"Oh, hey Serena, what's up" he asks smiling?

"Nothing much, anything exciting happen this weekend" I ask?

"No, just practiced some piano and relaxed" he says. "What about you?"

"Well, Franklin came over to my house for a bit so he could tutor me for math, and then the rest of the weekend I just relaxed" I say.

"Serena, did you guys do anything else other than study" he asks?

"No, nothing else happened" I say blushing a little.

"Ok if you say so" he says rolling his eyes.

"Did you see what's going on with Ash's old house" I ask?

"The fact that it's done and it's for sale again" he asks?

"Well, it's not for sale anymore, it sold" I say. "Do you think Ash is moving back in?"

"Serena, Ash is not coming back, stop getting your hopes up" Clemont says frowning.

"I guess you are right, Ash isn't coming back" I say frowning at the ground.

"Serena cheer up, you will fall in love with someone else eventually" Clemont says smiling.

"I wish I could, but every time a boy shows me affection I start to think about Ash again" I say.

"Well, someday you will get over him, you just have to give it time" he says.

"I guess, thanks Clemont" I say hugging him.

"Anytime Serena" he says.

"Hey, wait up you guys, don't leave me behind" Dawn says as she runs to catch up to us.

"Oh hey Dawn" I say.

"So have you heard the news" she asks?

"What's up" Clemont asks?

"People are saying we are going to have a pop quiz today in history" Dawn says.

"Oh you got to be kidding me, I haven't studied one bid, as I wasn't expecting a quiz anytime soon" Clemont says as he starts to panic.

"Well, we better study before school" I say as we walk into the school campus.

"Hey, Serena, Clemont, Dawn, come here" Barry says yelling from our unusual meeting spot before school.

"What's going on Barry" I ask as we walk over to the big oak tree?

"Do one of you guys have the homework answers to last night's math homework" he asks?

"I do Barry" Dawn says as she takes the homework out of her backpack and hands it to Barry.

"Thank you so much Dawn" he says as he starts copying down the answers.

"So, everyone, the annual fair is coming back October 15th, you all wanna go again" Gary asks?

"Sure" the whole group says.

"So Serena...." Zac starts to say before he gets cut off.

"Hey Serena" I hear someone say behind me, as I turn around, I see Franklin standing behind me.