Desideratum Decisions

7 am Thursday morning September 15th

"Hey Serena, what's up" Dawn asks me as I walk into the courtyard of the school?

"Nothing much, just really sleepy; as I was up too late last night" I say as I yawn briefly.

"So what's in store for today" Dawn asks?

"Well, Zac asked me to go to the center with him today, so after school I'm going to go" I say.

"Is it a date?" Dawn asks with a smirk on her face?

"No no no, we are just friends, nothing more" I say.

"Ok if you say so" Dawn says giggling.

"By the way, have you seen Gary yet today, I've been meaning to ask him a question" I ask?

"No not yet, don't think he has gotten to school yet" Dawn says as me and her walk over to the rest of our friends.

"So Ash, what are you doing after school today?" I hear Clemont ask Ash as I walk over to the group.

"Nothing today, why what's up" Ash responds saying.

"Gary asked me to ask you if you and I wanna go over to his house after school" Clemont says.

"Sure, I'll be down to go" Ash says with a smile.

"Ok, I'll let Gary know" Clemont says. I then see Ash look swiftly over at me then back at Clemont and proceeds to say,

"Well, I have to get to class now, catch you later" he says.

"Ok see you later today" Clemont says.

"So what was that about" Dawn asks Clemont as we approach him?

"Nothing, I was just asking Ash something" Clemont says.

"If you say so" Dawn says sarcastically as the bell rings, and we all split off to head to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2:30 pm

"So Serena, where do you wanna go to first" Zac asks me as we walk into the center?

"Umm, let's see, wanna go to Simons jean store" I ask Zac?

"Sure" He says with an excited tone. As we walk into the jeans store. Within the jean store all along the wall, on display stands, and on hangers, all I see are jeans. "So do you have any pairs in mind" Zac asks?

"No not really, I outgrew a few of my old pairs, so I kinda needed a new pair" I say.

"In what was did you outgrow them" he asks with a smirk on his face?

"Zac stop" I say giggling. As we are walking through the store, I see a nice pair on a display table. As I pick them up, I can see that they are bagger jeans, and have a few holes in them. "Im going to go try these on, be right back" I say as I walk into the changing room. As I put the jeans on, and look at myself in them, I start to think about what Ash will think of them. I then walk out of the changing room, and walk over to Zac. "how do you like them" I calmly ask him. As he looks at me, I can see his cheeks turn a slight shade of red.

"Wow Serena, they look great on you" He says looking at me in awe.

"Thanks Zac" I say returning the smile. "Well, I think im just going to get there, so let me change out of these, and check out" I say.

"Ok cool" Zac says

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4:45 pm

"Serena, have you been to Abigail's pastry shop" Zac asks?

"No, is it new" I ask as I've never heard of it.

"Yeah, it just opened up like a week ago, it's pretty damn good through" Zac says.

"Oh ok, well let's go, it sounds good" I say as I start to get hungry just thinking about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4:50 pm

As we walk into the bakery, a scent bomb explodes in my nose, I can smell donuts, coffee, pies, and danishes. It all smells so good.

"Hello and welcome to Abigail's pastry shop" an older lady says to us as we approach the counter.

"Hmmm, it all looks so good, Serena, do you know what you're getting" Zac asks?

"Hmm, let me get one apple cinnamon donut please" I say.

"And ill take a chocolate truffle donut" Zac says.

"Ok, one apple cinnamon donut and one chocolate truffle donut.......that will be five ninety-nine" the old lady says.

"Here you go" Zac says as he hands the lady his card.

"Awww, thanks Zac" I say.

"No problemo" He replies smiling.

"Here you go, have a great rest of your day you two" the older lady says.

"You too, thank you" I say as we walk outside with our donuts and sit down.

"Well this is nice" Zac says.

"Yeah, it's a really nice day out" I say.

"So where to after this" he asks?

"Is there anywhere you want to go" I ask?

"Well, I did want to hit up GameStop, there's a new Mario game that came out" Zac says.

"Ok, then off to GameStop next" I say giggling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7:00

"This was fun" Zac says as we walk onto my street.

"Yeah it really was" I reply.

"What was your favorite part" Zac asks?

"Hmm, probably when we were at Abigail's, that donut was so good" I say.

"Yeah that was really fun" Zac says. As we approach my front gate, I hear Zac say "hold up really quick."

"What's up" I ask smiling?

"Well I wanted to ask you a very important question" he says to me as his voice sounds like he's nervous.

"What's your question" I ask?

"Well..... From the first time I meet you, I've always thought you were beautiful, and after two and a half years of getting to know you, I've grown to really like your personality too. I've tried for a really long time to convince myself to do this, and after today, I think im ready to ask you, Serena, will you be my girlfriend" he asks?

"Oh uh" I say as I really don't know what to say. I still like Ash, so if I say yes, I feel like I would be cheating on him in some way or form, and if I say no, I will break his heart. I guess im going to have to go with my gut on this one. "Zack, I really like spending time with you, and I think you are attractive, but I see you as a friend, I'm sorry, but I just see you in that way" I say.

"Oh ok, well let me know if you change your mind" Zac says. "See you tomorrow" he says walking away. As I walk inside, I start to think about my plan for tomorrow. Tomorrow operation GATTTM is a go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I know the past 2 chapters have been kinda shorter, but that will all change very soon, and we will be back to the long chapters. here are the questions:

Is Zac going to be ok after Serena rejected him?

What went on at Gary's house?

What the hell is plan GATTTM?

I know these chapters have been kinda spread apart when I realise them, but that's only because I want to put lots of detail into these chapters (it also has to do with the other stuff I do in like). but on another note, stick around for the next chapter, as it's going to be a big one. again, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and don't forget to vote:)