Calamity Times

Just wanted to start this off by saying that that this chapter is really deep at some points, so just be expecting it, but I'll see you at the end of the chapter.

10:00 AM, Saturday Morning September 17th.

Ash's POV

As I wake up, and put my feet on the ground I can feel the cool, clammy ground under my feet. I then walked over to my TV to shut it off, as I fell asleep watching it last night. As I'm walking down the stairs, the aroma of maple syrup floods my nose, and my mouth starts to water. I see my mom, in the kitchen, cooking some pancakes.

"Good morning Ash." My mom says.

"Good morning" I reply.

"What's in store for today Ash?" my mom asks?

"Well, I'm going to head over to Gary's for a bit as we are going to hang out, then we might go to the mall with Brock, as I'm trying to get him more involved in the group." I explained to her.

"Well it sounds like you have a full day ahead of you, good thing I made a big breakfast." my mom says as she puts a big plate of pancakes in front of me.

After I finish eating, I get dressed in some casual clothes, which consist of some sweats, and a sweatshirt. I then grab my wallet, and head out of the house. Right as I step outside, I feel a cold september breeze blow up against my face, sending a chill down my bones. I then walk down my front steps and proceed down the sidewalk toward Gary's house.

11:00 pm

Once I get to Gary's house, I walk up the front steps, and knock on his door.

"Yoooo what's up dawg" Gary asks as he answers the door. I then take a good look at his outfit, and question what he is wearing. He is wearing his big cuban chain, a nike tech, jeans that are hanging far down, and a pear of red jordans.

"Wow Gary, your relly dressing to impress." I said to him.

"Yeah man, Lilli might be going with us, so I gotta look like a nice fool." Gary says as he then welcomes me into his house. We then walk up to his room, where he has all the newest clothes, video games, and devices.

"Gary, where are you getting all the money to get all this stuff? I ask.

"uh , well i started working, and i'm just racking in the money." he replies by saying.

"Oh nice, congrats. Who are you working for?" I ask.

"This Italian Restaurant on Pleasant Drive." Gary says.

"Oh I know where that is, they have really good food there, I might have to stop by one time." i say.

"Maybe" Gary says chuckling.

"So when do you think Clemont is coming over?" I ask?

"Maybe around 11:15? He said he was going to be a little late because he had to watch his sister." Gary says.

"Ah ok, so not that long." I say. "So how are you and Lilli doing?" I ask?

"Pretty good, I'm still be hittin that shit on the daily." Gary says while he does a strange movement.

"Gary, I don't really know what that means, but I'm guessing it's dirty, so I'm just going to move on." I say laughing.

"We been doing good though, we just went out yesterday, out to eat, and came home, and fucked." Gary says.

"Ok then." i say. Just then the doorbell rings, and I get up to see who it is. As I open the door, I am met with a pair of Golden eyes.

"Oh, hey Ash, what are you doing here?" Hori asks. I start to see her cheeks turn red the way Serena's sometimes do.