Prologue | The First Chapter

What? is what on my mind after looking on what's infront of me.

It's a fancy looking table, with some fancy people in it. A brunette, an old man with blond hair, a blond guy in his adolescence and a gorgeous woman in curly blond hair. Although, currently, she somehow dropped a wine glass.

Wait, this scene is somehow familiar.. I looked at the girl as she reached out her hand and said, "Jessie, will you give me the handkerchief?"

"What? Ah, Yes!" the maid yelled as she handed her a handkerchief.

Oh, wait.. Oh no! I looked at my hair and my dress to see if it's the exact ones as that brat's and, fuck, it is..

Straight hair that have a blue ribbon on her hair, green eyes, and a blue dress. This is Mielle's dress when she first appeared at the manhwa. God, please don't tell me that you reincarnated me as a mad brat and will unfortunately die because of her wrongdoings in her first life villainess.

Of course, i did! It's clear now. It's probably my punishment for selling foot pics to strangers, just kidding, of course that's a lie. I've never sold it to anyone. Although, i probably did scammed people.. Who am i kidding? Of course i've scammed them, i'm a con artist.

"Aria!" My thoughts we're popped out as someone screamed her name. And that only made me more nervous.

I'm Evielinne Roscente, and no, i'm not a noble or any kind of blue blood. I don't even know why i have that name as a family name. I was shock too, when i first read the 'The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass', but i was devastated that i have the same surname with the main antagonist or something.

But now, i go by Mielle Roscente. Of course, i'll die probably in the future. Aria wants me dead, and that is because of what Mielle did in her first life. But i'm not Mielle though!

Should i act nicely towards her now? Yeah, and probably move Emma and then cut off my ties to Isis and then go abroad and start a new life.

As if that was easy!

"Mielle, you've been staring at your plate for too long now. Are you alright?" a deep voice beside me said.

I looked beside me and saw Cain. Ewww. I shaked my head as i placed my fork and knife back in the table. "No. My head suddenly started aching. Please excuse me." as i said that, i stood up and started exiting the dining room with maids on my side. Although, the steak looks good.

I noticed the familiar hair color beside me as i faced her and smiled. "Lead me to my room, Emma. I feel tired."

"As you wish, m'lady." she bowed as she supported me on walking.

Step one on not dying in Aria's hands-
Remove all of the maids that Mielle sent to spy on her and fire or get away from Emma.