Chapter 14 | Exercising is Scandalous

50.. 51.. 52.. 53- "Mielle, what are you doing in such clothes?!" Aria immediately exclaimed as she looked at me with confusion and shock. I just arched an eyebrow at her, as i immediately notice her, eyeing my clothes. "Seriously, what if someone else saw you in those?!" she pointed with a little bit of exaggeration.

"Aren't you- Oh right, i forgot. These kinds of clothes are scandalous." i cutted myself off, as i held my lips while realization hit me.

I was only wearing a tight sleeveless shirt and some pants that Reth gave me. Although, it only reached my knees. Gosh, damn, i forgot that just having your ankles exposed are fucking revealing in these times. Which, by the way, kind of funny. Because i've worn way more revealing clothes in my past life. Two pieces, Crop tops, short skirts..

"Sorry, my bad." i chuckled as i took the bottle of water in the ground. I chugged the water immediately, as my thirst satiated. Man, working out's so exhausting. "I was just working out."

"Working out..?" she repeated in confusion.

I nod my head as i turned to her with my usual smile. "Yeah! I'm working out so i could regain my strength that i had in my..Yes, that." i chuckled as i sat down in the sofa beside her. "What're you doing here, by the way?"

"You do know about the hourglass thing, right?" Aria asked as i nodded in answer. Did she finally knew about the hourglass and it's powers? "It's kinda weird.. But i think-"

"Use it well." i cutted her off, as she looked at me weirdly. I giggled at her reaction as i widely smiled. "You should take it as an advantage for you to get revenge on. With the knowledge of the future."

".. You mean like, investing on things that'll become a trend?" Aria said as i nodded. She placed her hand in her chin, as she looked up at the ceiling. "Hmm, i still do remember the trends and it's stores back then.."

"That's great, then!" i exclaimed, clasping my hands. "But you're really here because of your math assignment, aren't you?"

Yeah, i knew this chapter. I heard from Reth that Aria had a math teacher. But then she bullied her and then reversed the time.

"W-what? No, not at all!" Aria stuttered as she looked at me with flustered face. I chuckled at her response as she glared at me. "I say it wasn't!"

"Sure, sure.. But just to let you know, i'm great at academics. I topped my university, you know?" i laughed, remembering the times when i saw my classmate's dejected faces when they saw me ace everything. Because they just lost at a huge bet that they know they can't win, but hopeful because i always skip classes. "A university's a school."

"Academics.. school?" Aria paused as she looked at me with confusion. "You don't go to a school that're a convent or something?"

"Well, it's a choice." i started explaining as i smile. "In my world, everyone can go to school. May you be a woman or a man, you can become a doctor, lawyer- Alot of things, actually." i turned to Aria and her mouth gaped. "What?"

"Then.. There's discriminatory against women there?"

"Hmm, there still are. But, it's not as severe as it is here." i answered with a smile.

Aria nodded her head, as her face seemed like she's amazed at what she heard. But then, turned to me with confusion. "If you topped everything.. Then why did you become a con-artist?"

".. That.." i chuckled at her questions as i flashed a smile. "I don't know either."

"Evielinne.. You're a Roscente, so act like one."

"Maybe because.. Even when you try to run away from your family's business.." You'll end up doing the same thing.