Chapter 10 | Age

Have i ever been not lazy in my life here in the empire? Nope. I hate being productive. I'd rather be lazy than- "Hey Aria, can't you enter the room later? I'm having a monologue here."

"Uhh? What?"

I sighed at her retort as i just looked away and covered my face with my pillows. "Nevermind."

Aria sat beside me as she laid her head at my lap. "I met someone at while i was out."

"Blue haired guy?"

She looked at me with mixed shock and curiosity as she furrowed her eyebrows. "You.. Do you know him?"

"I don't want to spoil you." Since that guy's your future husband.. "What?"

"You've been busy embroidering that handkerchief. Whose is that for?" Aria asked as i just showed her the name that i was embroidering at the cloth. "Oscar Frederick.. Ooh, i thought you're not falling inlove in this life?"

"Can't i just gift him these? For the dresses?" i retorted as she giggled.

"Just say you liked him."

"May be, but that's not the case." i said as i placed the cloth at the table and sighed. "He amuses me, somehow.." Even if i'm Mielle or Evie, no boys have told me the things he said.

"By the way.. How much in the future do you know?" Aria questioned.

I smiled at her question as i said, "Until.. Not telling!"

"Why?!" she exclaimed as she trashed her feet while pouting.

"It'll be a spoiler! And might ruin the future."

Aria looked at me flatly. "Don't you being here a ruin in the future?"

"Might be." i shrugged as i just laughed. "But anyway, i don't want to tell you. My knowledge of the future- I might tell them- but not at the moment." i added as i looked back at her. "What?"

"How old are you mentally?"

Eh? Doesn't she know that asking a woman's age are rude? "That's a rude thing to ask, but i'll answer. I was in my early thirties."

"You're old."

I looked at her with furrowed as i exclaimed, "Hey! What does that mean! You're old too."

"Not that old like you."

"Egh, still old. I'm just two or three years older than you."

"Still old~" she teased as she got up and looked at me. "If you're helping me, then you'll help me in any way you can, right?"

"Even murder."

"And you said that you're a conman back then. Then you know how to buy people to do something for you?" Aria added as i just nodded. "Then- Would you please do something that'll somehow harm me and then put the blame on someone?"

".. I was already thinking of doing that. Mielle had alot of loyal servants afterall." i mumbled as i just placed my fingers at my chin. "Hmm, should i hire an outside person to do it for me?"

"Outside person? For what?"

"So that i"ll just order them, then they'll order someone in the manor to do so, and then that servant will pay another servant as that outside person's order. Getting caught's a bad thing, you know?" i explained to her as she nodded.

"Well, that is a good idea. But how sure are you that, that maid will be loyal to you?" Aria asked back as i just chuckled and smiled at her.

"Oh, don't worry~ I already found someone suitable."

•------•°•✿•°•------•

So~ I forgot that i have written a few chapters back then.. Yep, i forgot that i don't write on wattpad first but on an writing app.

So yeah, there's Chapter 6-10. Tell me your thoughts, should i ship Mielle (Evie) and Oscar? I don't know, i'm having second thoughts..

Anyways, hello and goodbye! I'll be in my hole again. Writing TRLP and this.. I like organizing but i can't organize my time in these situations.