Chapter 18 | Planning a Birthday

If I remember things clearly, Aria's birthday is coming up. Our birthdays are near each other, I remember Aria saying that in the novel and manhwa. After Aria's birthday, it will be mine. That's why she went for a simpler one this year.

I don't know what she'll do now though. I thought to myself, crossing my legs as I stared at the window across the library. Birds were flying everywhere. I don't know what she's thinking these days.

I softly sighed as I placed a bookmark between the pages of the book and closed it. That was enough reading for today. I stood up from my seat and led myself to the door when it opened.

I arched an eyebrow in confusion as I tilted my head, "Who..?" My confusion immediately subsided as I saw Aria in the entrance. Even today, she's fucking pretty. Her hair in a ponytail. Moe.

"Mielle, I was looking everywhere for you," Aria immediately stated as she looked at me with relief. It seemed like she's been really looking at me, for a long time now, I guess. "Come with me to the common room. I want to hear your opinion about something."

"Is it about something connected to your birthday?" I asked.

Aria nodded, "Alot of things changed since you came here. If you knew the future where things proceeded that way I planned them to be all alone, then something must've changed now, right?"

I nodded my head as I smiled, "Alot of things changed."

"Yes," Aria smiled back at me. And there it is with her killer smile. "That's why, I want to plan my fifteenth birthday with you."

"Alright, it's not like I can say no to you either." I chuckled as she clung her arms around mine and pulled me towards the common room. It was onlu the two of us, since I heard Aria ordered Jessie and Annie to do something at the town.

I sat down beside her when we reached the room. It was silent, and it seemed like it was only the two of us in there. Must be because it's a busy day today. I shrugged it off as I let Aria do her thing.

"What do you want on your birthday?" I asked Aria as she hummed and shrugged in reply. "I already picked a gift for you, so what in general do you want?"

Aria turned to me, "You already have a gift for me?"

"Yeah," I answered as I giggled. "I was thinking of you when I was on my date with Oscar at a store and remembered your birthday was nearing." I said as I leaned onto the sofa. "I can't tell you what it is though, it's a surprise."

"Is that so..?" and there it is, her blushing face once again. Dear Lord, why is Aria so fucking pretty? She's so pretty- Ackk. "Thank you, Mielle."

I want a kiss. I thought to myself as I remained calm and kept my composure. "You're welcome." I said as I looked away, because I'm sure I'll regret if I won't.

"Anyway, do you think it's alright to have a simple birthday this year?"

"I think a bit of grandiose in your party would be okay," I said, covering my cheeks to avoid her seeing my blushing face. "But I do suggest to only invite friends and the ones in the tea party you're always attending."

"Why are you covering your cheeks?"

"I didn't wear make-up today."

"You never wear make up though," said Aria in a confused voice. She stared at me for a little longer as she suddenly grabbed my hands and pulled it. Of course, I didn't let her because it's fucking embarrassing. "Mielle, show me!"

"Noooooo! It's horrendous!"

"I won't judge!"

"Seriously, it's nothing!"

"Then show me!"

It ended, like that. Let's not go further into it because something something happened. Like, after Aria fell to my chest and something like that. Haha, have I been saying something for a while now? No, I'm not blushing...

Fuck..