Chapter 2 | Goodbye, Emma~

I exhaled as i knocked on my father's office. I heard his voice saying 'come in' as i twisted the door knob and entered the room.

Since i've probably made some silent agreement on war with Aria, the first thing i should do is probably move Emma or just technically fire her. Yes, that's seems to be a good idea.

"Father.. May i ask you a favor?" i politely asked as he looked at me with confusion as i just sighed. "Please?"

"Of course, Mielle. What is it?"

I smiled widely as i replied, "I want Emma to be moved to another household."

"Why? Don't you like Emma?"

I nodded as i sadly smiled. "Yes, i like Emma. But i'm already old enough now, and i don't need a nanny anymore."

"Well.. If that's what you want, then i guess i'll do it." he mumbled as he scratched his chin.

"Thank you, father." i thanked as i bowed and went out.

I trust him that he'll do what i said, right? If Emma is gone, then it'll reduce my chance of dying. So, please do so! This depends on my life! I don't want to die, afterall!

I walked around the house to explore it, since i'm feeling productive and because i also finished my book. It's not even that good, i just want to make myself suffer. Like, really really bad. And the fucking cliché plot? It made my head explode.

"I want to become elegant like Mielle... And i want to work so i won't be a shameful student to you." i suddenly heard the familiar voice of Aria, not too far away when i looked around and saw her. Wait, is that Sara?!

"Oof." i mumbled as i suddenly feel, because of the bush. Yeah, the bush and not the heels.

"Ahh.. Mielle?" Aria said, making me roll to turn around as i just smiled and raised my thumbs. "What.. Are you doing there?"

"I got lost."

"You live here, though.."

"Yeah, i have a post-amnesia. Probably because of Emma who knocked me over." Lying is bad, but i want Emma gone. Sorry not sorry, Emma. I really want you gone.

Aria walked towards me as she tried to help me get up. I smiled, as i bowed at her when i was standing up. "Thank you, Aria!" i looked at Sara for a moment as i looked back at her. "Is she your teacher? She's Sara, right? The one you mentioned the other time."

"Oh, yes. She is." she replied casually as she faced Sara. "Teacher, this is my little sister, Mielle."

"Hello!" i curtsied as i smiled at her. "I've heard so many good things about you!"

"My.. Did she now?"

I nodded as i looked at Aria. "Well, it seems that i've disturbed you two. I apologize for that. I'm going now!" i waved goodbye as i fastly walked away. Man, Aria is probably hating me more now.

And so, the day passed and it's now evening. I don't have anything to do, not gonna lie. I also didn't see Emma on my way here, so probably father moved her immediately. Thank God, or whoever there is in some void or something.

Should i do embroidery? Nah, i don't want to make Aria mad at me. Should i just leave this house? I heard there are boarding school for girls here. Although, it's not some academic school. I hate double standards and sexism.

"Agh.." i mumbled to myself as i looked at my huge window.

The blue skies are really pretty right now. Especially the bright crescent moon. Reminds me of that day.

"Evie! Hold on!"

Ahh, i hate memories.