Part 2

Ding ding ding

"You bit** " Ari was about to swear  at Sae ron for hiding about her part time work from her.

"Yahh! Watch your mouth " said Sae ron making an angry face.

The classes where over and both of them where literally arguing with eachother near the school gate with students staring at them and passing by.

"Why am i stuck with this two kids ' Said Ga eun

"We are not kids " Sae ron and Ari said glaring at her

"Listen i was about to tell you but ..."

"But ! What ? "

YoustartedtotalkaboutJake

"What..? " Ari was now glaring at Sae ron who was looking down at her feet with a little blush at her face.

"Ahhh Ari please forgive me this time , i swear I won't hide anything from you again " Sae ron was now acting all cute holding Ari arms.

She knows how to clam her down

"Ahh ahh ! Okay fine" said Ari pouting

"Finally! Are you both done ?" Said Ga run who was so done seeing her two bestfriends acting all dramatic.

"Yah! I need to get going now , I don't wanna be late on my first day of work" said Sae ron looking at her watch

"Fighting Sae ron " both of them cheers her up

Sae ron POV

"Great Sae ron ! Atleast you are not late   fighting ? "

As i enter the cafe i felt butterflies in my stomach not only because the cafe was so adorable and pretty. But now atleast i can effort my own expenses and let my mom relax a bit.

And Yeah! She don't know about my part time job.

The cafe

"Ohh!! Sae ron you are here " said Han oppa who was making a coffee. I must say that he look deadly handsome in his white shirt.