Part 5

So sorry for updating late
Well no more excuses
I am just losing motivation

"My Impossible Love"💕

"Perfect!" said Sae ron excitedly and starting to click pictures of the latte that she made

"Wow! eonnie this looks good can I try it" asked Wonyoung "

"Sure!" putting the cup of latte Infront of her. Sae ron was looking at Wonyoung with a finger crossed. As Wonyoung took a sip "Eonnie its so sweet and good"

Sae ron got really happy and looked at Jae min who was just watching the two girls and gave a thumps up to him as a sign of success.

Jae min chuckled "cute" he said whispering
He is very lazy to teach people but Sae ron was an exception for him. In her smile he see something very beautiful those sparkle eyes that look like a star which makes his heart flutter.

"Can't help myself but to fall for you"

................................................................................

After the shift was over Sae ron went straight at home as She can't let her mother suspect her.

She stood infront of the door and took a deep breath and as she open the door.

"Hi Mom I"m back" with a smile on my face which was quickly drop when she saw an unwanted guest at her place.

Sitting at the couch with a smirk on his face

Sitting at the couch with a smirk on his face. It's Beomgyu the son of the land owner. Sae ron Mom have a huge dept from Beomgyu father which she is paying it monthly.

No matter how much Beomgyu annoy her and get into her nerves she just tolerate him for the sake of her Mom.

"Sae ron honey you are back" Mom came from the kitchen with a cup of Coffee.