Part 12

My Impossible love 💕

At the cafe

As always Sae ron was busy wiping up the tables cleaning up coffee mugs. She was working very hard or more like thinking about something. as She sigh

Flash back

"Sae ron do you like Jake?" asked Ga eun while Ari was at the wash room.

"What?? why are you suddenly asking me this" Sae ron biting her lips.

" Just answer me Sae ron" Ga eun face look very serious.

Sae ron playing with her pendant " Eun???'

"Knowing the fact that he is a trainee" said Ga eun in a worried tone.

"Hmm.... I know its Impossible to be with him " Sae ron said in a low tone.

"Ga eun" She looked straight at her face making eye contact

"YES, I LIKE JAKE EUN I TRIED NOT TO...'

" BUT I JUST COULDN'T STOP MYSELF FROM FALLING"

Ga eun sigh and smile looking at her "As long as you are happy"

End of flash back

"I like him" Sae ron thought while arranging the napkins on the table.

"Yah! What's up with her today" Jae min poking at Wonyoung hair, getting curious about Sae ron's behavior.

"Oppa! Don't touch my hair, you are messing up my hairstyle" Wonyoung setting up her hair.

"It's already looking like a nest you know" Jae min irritating the younger "Anyway What's wrong with Sae ron today She looks distracted" Jae min looked at Sae ron who was murmuring herself.

"Sae ron Eonnie?" Wonyoung looked at her
"I don't know!!! she looks totally fine for me , Accept that she suddenly screams while washing dishes and even started banging her head on the table. Which really scared me but when I asked her if she was okay She said THAT SHE IS TOTALLY FINE(^^)"

Jae min folds his arms while staring at Sae Ron who is lost on her own thoughts.

"Instead of staring why don't you go and talk with her" Lee now standing next to him

Jae min took a deep breath and was about walk towards her.

.

beep beep beep...

Sae Ron lazily picks up her call without even bothering to check the caller name.

"Hello!!" She said while yawing....

" You sounds very tired!!" he said and giggle

Her eyes wide open when she heard a familiar voice. She stood up from her plaCE " JAKE???"

"YES!!!!!!!"

"How did you got my no."

" Kekekeke I have my ways Love' He said giggling resulting Sae ron to blushing really hard.

Cough Cough....

" Sae ron where are you now" Jake said in excitement

"I am at my working place now" said Sae ron playing with her pendent