PART 26

<My impossible love >

Walking in the silent street with his hands interlock with mine.

"Sorry Jake for spoiling our date" 

"I felt so bad that I ruin our special time and what if Jake fine me troublesome now because of my behavior"

She couldn't complete her sentence as all of this thought was occupying her mind.

He squeezed both her cheeks making her look at him knowing that she was overthinking again.

"This is already perfect for me " with a big smile on his face assuring her that being with her is enough for him.

she chuckled seeing his sparkle eye.

"It suit you"

"What? "she said looking into his eyes

"This smile on your lips" padding her head slowly as they stopped near the street light.

"Jake earlier it was ..."

"It's okay... You don't have to say it if you are not comfortable but babe Let me be the person with whom u can always lean on" She nodded with a smile on her face.

He's looking at me so hard. He's staring at me like he's never seen me before. "Ahhh what do I do now.... my heart is beating so fast like it will burst out now."

"Jake"

Both of us looking at each other eyes and Without warning, his mouth is on mine. His hands are on the back of my head, holding me in place. My mind went blank not know what to do I just close my eyes. Breaking the kiss he pull me into his arms "I love you so much Sae ron and I will always try my best to be beside you whenever you need me"

"And also I will try my best to stay with you"

Tears filled my eyes as my heart felt so complete now. I wrap my arms around him "I LOVE YOU TOO Jake" ♥️

It was the most beautiful moment of my life. I felt comfort being under his embrace I wish the time stop so I could enjoy this moment a little longer.

"Jake you don't have to drop me all the way. I can go from here"

"But I want to be with you a little longer" Clingy on her arms.

"Jake goodnight" holding his hand gently.

" Okay fine you go home and rest" kissing on her forehead. He smile looking at her face.

" Jake...... " Shyly she said.

" Okay byeeeeee" pushing him to leave. He giggle and left waving at her.

She watched him until he went off the turning.

Suddenly got surprise by a familiar voice 

"Wahhhhhh!!!!! didn't saw that coming"

Getting surprise by the voice as she turn and saw Ari and Ga eun standing in front of her, looking at her with suspicious eye.

"Wow guys what are you both doing here" laughing awkwardly.

"We thought that our best friend might be sad so we came to check  her up but....." 

" So are you guys officially dating now" Ga eun asked in excitement.

A big smile curved on her lips as she nodded to them.

" OMG Sae ron we are so happy for you ahhhh ahhh " shouted Ari  feeling so happy for her bff.

"Shssss Ari let's go to my room and talk" pushing them inside her place.

They had a very long talk that night since Sae ron has to explain everything from the beginning to the end.

.

.
.
Meanwhile

Calling....

"Yes hyung?"

"How is she?"

"She looks fine today seems like she is dating someone now"

"Dating? Who?"

"Someone from her class"

"Okay keep an eye on her for now and keep updating Jae min you know why I have sent you their. You can't get distracted"

"I know Hyung"

Call ended.

Taking out his purses as he stares at the picture on it with a smile on his lips.

" She can't even remember me or her promise "