Part 11

My Impossible Love 💕

"Spill out all the teas now" Ari grabbing a pillow and cuddling with it

"Spill out all the teas now" Ari grabbing a pillow and cuddling with it. Ga eun and Sae ron having sleep over at Ari place.

Ga eun and Ari waiting for Sae ron to speak out.
"What?? Nothing happen okay!" She hugging the pillow buting her face.
"Well! We haven't said anything yet!' Ari rasing her eyebrows teasingly.
"Ahhhh... Ga eun save me?" Sae ron holding her hand with a pout on her lips.
"Don't drag me between both of you" Ga eun raising both her hand. "But yeah why are you blushing".

"EVEN YOU!!!! Eun ....I HATE YOU" Sae Ron folding her hands sulking. Ga eun clucke watching her.

"Yah! You Ari I think you should first spill out about what's going on between you and Sunghoon" Sae ron pointing at her.

"BOTH OF US ARE HAPPY AS YOU CAN SEE, GETTING CLOSER HEHE" said Ari confidently

"BTW Sae ron I think Jake likes you"

Sae ron blush as her ears turns red
"Stop it! He is just helping me"

"Come on Carring you infront of everyone and also the way he was glaring at Sana, becoming all protective clearly shows that he have feeling for you Sae ron" said Ari

"But!!!" Sae ron playing with her fingers still not believing that Jake likes her according to Ari.

"ENOUGHT ENOUGHT" Ga eun slapping at Ari back softly stopping Ari.

"But Ga eun Jake likes her"

"But he has not confess it himself like..." Ga eun pause and her face turn blank.

"Like...who?" Ari smirked knowing who Ga eun was talking about

"Like who? Eun" Sae eon too looking at her

"Lik_e li_ke" Ga eun shuttered which made Ari and Sae ron look at her suspiciously

"Looks like Jay Oppa confess" Giggling Ari

"Shut up! Don't come to me now" Ga run trying her best to change the topic.

"Okay okay! It was fun teasing you both" Ari getting up from bed.

She Sneak from behind took the pillow and started attacking them "Surprise"

"BOTH OF YOU ACCEPT AND CONFESS TO YOUR CRUSH"

"ARI YOU ARE SO DEAD NOW"

They started to play pillow fight, laughing, giggling having fun.