Side story (2)

#LONG CHAPTER ALERT ‼️

I was going to add some pictures to make this chapter look more interested but as Wattpad keep removing pictures and some of my chapter's pictures are unable to view. I have removed some of the pics hope that chat pictures will be able to view ಥ‿ಥ

Sorry in advance If you fine this chapter boring

I was thinking not to add this but to make the story more understandable I wrote it and trust me it was so nice easy for me to finish it ಥ‿ಥ

{Flash back}

"You sure it won't hurt her" Beomgyu handing over a pendrive to Sana.

"Ahh! Trust me when Sae ron fine out that their is no one left for her except you. She will definitely choose you" Sana manipulating Beomgyu to give her the pendrive.

Beomgyu hesitate at first but still gave the pandrive after thinking about Sae ron and him being together and her loving him back.

"What a Fool" said Sana to herself.

...........................

"Yeji Yeji I got it" said Sana running towards Yeji room.

"What????" said Yeji in confusion.

"Take this as a present" Sana giving her the pendrive.

"And what is this?" Questioned Yeji

"This will make you win this selection round" Yeji look at Sana in surprise.

Watching the video in the pendrive Yeji fold her fist in anger and hold the collar of Sana.

"Are you showing me how weak I am compared to her?" said Yeji in a deep voice.

"Nooo... Yeji this is the dance Sae ron is going to perform so if you performed this first before her. The judge will disqualify her thinking that she have copied yours " said Sana coughing as Yeji lose her grip from her neck.

"So you are saying to copy her??? Are you out of your mind. I am Yeji the top dancer of our School"

"But Sae ron is at top now" said Sana.

"Yeji think about it? I don't think your father will like it, if you get second again" said Sana with a smirked.

Punching on her bed in frustration and thiking about her father angry expression "I WILL DO IT" Yeji agreed

"That's my friend" Sana putting her arms around Yeji

"And yeah don't feel bad about that bitch, She deserve it"

**********

"Yahhhhhhhhhhh! Ga eun" Ari screaming at top of her voice.

"Ari_ah please don't raise your voice you are embarassing me" said Sae ron holding her.

"Yeah how can I not when Ga eun again ditches us because of her so call Boyfriend hyunjon"

"It's Hyunjin Ari" said Sae Ron

"Ahh what so ever I don't like him"