Part 22

Note : The pictures that i used in this fiction are all from Pinterest, and I don't own them.

"Sir this are the information that you have asked"

Taking out the picture from the file "She looked just like her mother" smile curves on the man lips as he watch the picture of Sae ron.

Flash back

"Daddy daddy here hehehehe" giggling and running in the park little Sae ron.

"Ahh! My Princess here your Daddy comes" laughing, giggling and playing around.

"Daddy I love you the most, My daddy is the best, My super hero!! Yah ! Yah!" Dacing and singing for her father as people on the park started to watch her in Aweee......(。・ω・。).

End of flash back

End of flash back

With a sorrowful eyes with a feeling of pain and regret he put the picture back and Sigh.

"My princess is still the same ... So cute
(。・ω・。)"

Beomgyu wearing headphone and vibing in the music. When He saw Sae ron walking like a zombie with her head facing the ground.

Standing in her way as she bump her head on his chest. "Sae ron!!" Waving his hand on her face.

"Beomgyu?" .....

All of a sudden She started jumping and giggling, holding Beomgyu hand and swinging around " ahhh... Beomgyu Jinja I am so stupid"

"Yah! You are scaring me..... Did you got hit on your head. shall we go to hospital I think your wounds are affecting your brain"

Sae ron hit him on his head but not so hard "There is nothing going on between Jake and Yeji OMG Beomgyu I was crying over nothing.." Sae ron feeling so relieved.

Beomgyu frown listening to her "You are so mean Sae ron..how can you be so carefree about my feelings"

Sae ron smile drop and turning Into a sad face, looking around the ground.