Side story

English is not my first language so there will
be some grammer mistake
So please forgive me for that 🙌

2 years back

first day♡

"Wow! This Iland school is so huge and big"

"will i even be able to make friend's here , everyone looks so costly here" thought Sae ron walking inside her new school. It was her first day and she was hella nervous.

Iland School is one of the top school in korea

She walk towards the hall way trying to fine the principal office. When she felt someone padded at her back, she turn around and saw a girl with short hair wearing a red hair band smiling with cute dimple on her face. And there was a girl a bit taller than her with pretty eyes standing behind her

"Hey! Are you a new here?" The girl asked
And excitedly holding her hand.

"Well! Ye..ah" Sae ron giving her a light smile

"Great! even both of us are new here ? Let's fine the principal room together than. Sae ron shower a light smile on her lips and nodded.

"Ohhh btw i'm Ari and she is Ga eun"

"I am Sae ron"

Three of them started to search for the principal office and finally after asking all the student coming in their way they have reach the principal office for their schedule.

"Three of us are on the same class that's so cool"

Ari is a very cheerful person who get excited in every little things which Sae ron like it. She didn't thought that she will be able to make friends in her new school she was hella nervous because even in her previous school she didn't had friends like close once.

Ga eun don't show much emotions and is a straight person. There is a similarly between her and Sae ron that both doesn't talk much. And only open up with the person they are close with.

Three of them started to move to there class Sae ron was still feeling very nervous but was also a bit clam too. Now she was not alone.

 Now she was not alone