part 4

♡✿ My Impossible love ✿♡

My Impossible love ✿♡

"So class since all of you have got your topic i am giving you all a week to complete your assignment , it's upto you how you all are going to present your topic . It can be through drama , song, poem or anything"

"So all the best my dear students' said Sir WWH in an exciting tone.

As Sir WWH left each group started to discuss and shared there own idea about there topic

Group 5 : Rainbow with Rain
Group 9 : Hidden sky
Group 6 : unknown truth
Group 7 : Impossible love

"Should we do an act"

Kai who was excited after knowing they can present their topic even through drama.

"It sounds good" said Yuna

"I agree too" Sae ron agreeing with Kai suggestions

Even though Sae ron and Yuna don't like eachother but they can't spoil there presentation because of the conflict between them.

"Guys i am not good at acting but since you all agree , let's give it a try" said Jake not so sure about his acting skills.

Sae ron was hardly looking at Jake, she could feel lots of butterflies inside her stomach and a little bit pain on her chest. She was trying her best not to look weird infront of him and trying her best to focus.

On the other hand Jake who was slightly stealing a glance on Sae ron. He was curious about her for some reason.

Flash back

"Sae ron common you can do it"

Jake was about to leave but his feets stop as he heard a familiar name. He look at the center where people where surrounded and saw a girl standing in the middle.

He hmm a bit "It's her again! Is she a dancer He came forward to have a better view.

And saw that Sae ron was starting to panic and she doesn't look in a good condition as their eyes met tears started fall from her eyes. He was stun for a sec as Sae ron ran away from the dance room.

He was about to follow her but Someone tap at his back

"Jake let's go" said Sunghoon

He look back and saw her friends following after her.

"What are you looking for?" Asked Sunghoon in a confused tone

"Ani it's nothing let's go"

End of flash back

"She looked so scared and weak that moment! Is she okay now" Jake thought and before he realised that He is literally staring at Sae ron for too long.