♡ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ♡

Edd:
You bumped into him at the grocery store when you were buying F/D. Matt wandered off to the drink isle to stare at his reflection in the glass doors the drinks were in and Edd was trying to find him. You helped him track Matt down and you hit it off instantly.

Tom:
You didn't know what to order at a bar, so you just ordered some Smirnoff. That caught the attention of a semi-drunk guy next to you. He asked what flavor you got, and when you told him, he complimented your taste and introduced himself as Tom. 

Matt:
You just moved into to neighborhood, and you were looking around when you found a mall. You were trying to find F/S in the giant building, and you walked around for a while before stopping and asking a tall ginger where you were could find it. He led you over to F/S with no problem and you befriended him instantly.

Tord:
You were working at one of those adult stores, and every day was a flustered struggle. That was the only store that hired you, and the "adult" details weren't on the application form. You were sitting behind the counter one day when a man wearing a red hoodie walked up to you. He introduced himself as Tord and asked if you sold hentai. You awkwardly directed him to the hentai rack. And after he bought 12 comics and 5 DVDs, he asked for your number so you could hang out.