♡ Hᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ Sᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏs ♡

Okay, did you think I would leave you hanging? That I would abandon you in the spookiest month of the year? If you did, you thought wrong C:

Eᴅᴅ 💚 - 
~ He's totally the type to start preparing for Halloween the month prior.

~ A literal child. Every decoration and costume fascinates him.

~ He buys matching costumes for you both, even though he doesn't trick-or-treat.

~ He claims that he's too old to trick-or-treat, but he's hella childish on Halloween.

Tᴏᴍ 💙 -
~ He can describe Halloween in one word: No.

~ He hates the decoration clean-up, mostly.

~ Will throw water on anyone who dares to ring the doorbell on the mighty day.

~ You can usually convince him to let you put up decorations, but nothing more.

Mᴀᴛᴛ 💜 -
~ Matt is the most childish one of the bunch.

~ He'll force you two to wear matching costumes.

~ He's the guy who will absolutely drown trick-or-treaters with candy.

~ Will put on horror movies to set the mood, but coward under the covers.

Tᴏʀᴅ ❤ -
~ Tord turns on spending mode in October.

~ He will go all out with decorations for no reason.

~ Would definitely hand out peppermint and toothbrushes, though.

~ Will dress up as a vampire and just chase you around the house.