♡ "ɪᴛs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ" | ᴛᴏʀᴅ x ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ!ʏ/ɴ ♡

Genre: I literally don't know

F/N = Friend Name

- It's been a while. Three whole years. He never came back from the war with the Green Army. You should've expected this- Edd was stronger than he took credit for, and you despised him for that. Anyways, being Tord's lover meant taking over the army. You would make him proud. Wherever he might be, you would make him proud.

You paced around in your office, arms behind your back. The Blue Army was restless. They wouldn't stop attacking your own. You heard a loud bang on your door. "Come in." F/N frantically burst into your office. "Y/N! Blue Army is attacking!" They shouted. You sighed and ruffled your hair. "Not again.." You muttered.

F/N stared at you, puzzled. "Y/N? What are we gonna do?" They asked. You walked over to your armory and pulled out an AK-47. "We're gonna fight back," you said. "I'm ending this once and for all." Tom was like a brother to me, but this is getting ridiculous. You marched out of the office and down the hall. F/N scampered after you.

You walked outside. Right into chaos. There were dead bodies left and right. Most of your soldiers were dead. The other half was attacking the Blue Army. Tom was out of sight. You grabbed F/N by the shoulders. "Alright, F/N. You are a beast. You are a champion." F/N snorted. "I want you to go out there and give it your all." They pulled a pistol out of their pocket.

"It's not a basketball game," they pointed out sarcastically. You did your handshake with them before they raced off into battle. Alright, where are you, Tom?  You ran around, shooting down his soldiers in the process. He wasn't outside so you whirled around and started running around inside. You finally found him in your office, searching through everything.

"There you are," you pointed your gun at him. Tom stayed silent for a couple of seconds before opening his mouth. "That's it, then?" he asked, his back was to you. "This is your friend's fault," you hissed, waving the gun. "And what does that have to do with me?" He shot. "If I kill you right here and now, he'll feel what I felt."

You thought of Tord. His smirk. His light brown hair. His stormy gray eyes. His flirtatious personality. You choked back a sob. He was gone because of Edd. Suddenly, a large bang filled the room. Your ears rang as you faded back into reality. Tom was on the floor bleeding out, a bullet hole in his head. Smoke was coming out of the muzzle of your gun.

You shot him.

Your hand was shaking. It was done. You did it. Tord would've wanted this. The gunshots outside had stopped. The war had ended just as fast as it started. You dropped your gun and walked out of your office. Out of the building. F/N was on their knees, panting. "We did it!" They shouted, hopping to their feet. Your soldiers started cheering.

They were right. You staggered away from them and walked into the city. You were covered in blood and you were receiving strange looks, but you didn't care. You walked into the cafe you and Tord would frequent. Everyone instantly looked at you before running out in fear. Typical. You sat down at a table before noticing some guy sitting down in front of you.

Why did he stay here? You stared at the back of his head. Light brown hair, hm. Red hoodie.. You gasped sharply. He looked exactly like Tord. You instantly shot up and slid over him. "Hey, um-" He looked up at you. Gray eyes. "Do you need- " That accent. He paused. Must've noticed, too. 

"Tord:" Was all you could say. He flashed that smile. That smile that you missed. "Y/N," he stood up. "I missed you so much!" You exclaimed shakily, trembling. "So did I, elsker." He pulled you into a hug, excessively kissing the top of your head. You nuzzled your face into his chest. He was back with you. -