♡ Aɴʏ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʀɪᴘ ♡

ᴇᴅᴅ 💚 -
~ Edd is definitely the type to overpack.

~ He likes going to places he specifically hasn't been to (but who are we kidding, the man has been to space).

~ He hates leaving Ringo with random petsitters, so he has the guys watch her.

~ No matter how big or small, Edd will get lost in the airport.

ᴛᴏᴍ 💙 -
~ Tom is incredibly airsick, so instead of sleeping or watching a movie, he will be spending his days in the bathroom.

~ Honestly gets sick just looking at an airplane.

~ Alas, air travel is his kryptonite. He's immune to seasickness, though.

~ Definitely the type to say "I know where we're going!" And then proceed to walk in circles twenty times.

ᴍᴀᴛᴛ 💜 -
~ Like Tom, Matt has a sensitive stomach.

~ Only, he gets woozy when he's in a car forever.

~ You learned the hard way. Don't cram Matt in a banger for more than an hour. 

~ Matt is also the one who under-packs to a concerning extent.

ᴛᴏʀᴅ ❤ -
~ Tord is immune to all sicknesses associated with travel.

~ He's definitely the napper. Boy will sleep for most of the trip (haha, that's my trademark i think i will sue you).

~ If he's at an airport, he will buy every snack he likes purely on instinct.

~ Sigh, now Tord has more snacks than he knows what to do with.