♡ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ♡

Edd:
Edd invited you to his house since it was a hot, boring day. You swung by his house around 11, and Edd excitedly let you in. Most of the day was spent lazily watching TV with fans blasting air around the room. " Hey," he looked at you with stars in his eyes, leaning forward and tipping his head. "Wanna go draw?" He asked. "Sure," you stood up off the couch and picked your shirt off your skin, wincing. Edd led you upstairs to his room and turned on his fan. He pulled a notebook out from underneath his pillow and sat down on his bed. "Oh, I have a spare." He reached under his bed and pulled out another notebook. You guys talked and drew until the sun set and you had to go home.

Tom:
Tom randomly asked if you wanted to come over. You didn't have anything to do, so you accepted. The moment you got there, he dragged you upstairs. Apparently, Tord was home, and he didn't want you to run into him. He dragged you into his room and locked the door behind him. There were bottles of Smirnoff next to his bed, and a bass was laying on his pillow. "You play the bass?" You asked. "Yeah, wanna hear?" He jumped onto his bed and picked it up. "Her names Susan." You snickered and sat down next to him. For the rest of the afternoon, you and Tom played Susan and drank Smirnoff until you passed out.

Matt:
On a slow day, Matt asked if you wanted to hang out. You gladly went along since you were bored out of your mind, and you met up at a playground. "Why'd you bring me here?" You asked. "Swings!" He dragged you over to the swings and sat down on one, pumping his legs up. "Oh," you sat down and followed his lead. You guys hung out on the swings for 10 minutes before going for ice cream. After, Matt invited you to his house and you just sat down on the couch and watched TV (you were doing more of the watching- Matt was admiring himself in his mirror.) until you had to go home. 

Tord:
You looked over at Tord, who was at the hentai rack at the store. He picked out 4 DVDs and carried them over to the counter where you slowly checked them out, bored. "What are you doing after work?" He asked randomly. The sudden question combined with his accent sent unexpected shivers down your spine. "I'm gonna work some more," you muttered, bagging his DVDs and handing them to him. "Uh, no you're not. You're gonna hang out with me," he said. "Oh, alright," you held your cheek in your hand. "I'll pick you up when you're done." Tord promised. And boy did he deliver. "Wanna watch some hentai?" He asked when he picked you up. "Um, sure." Anything would be better than cleaning my house. He took you to his house, which he shared with 3 other boys, and led you to his room. His room was dark and full of hentai posters and comics. He sat you down on the floor in front of his bed and played a hentai DVD. This is awful. I take it back.