Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Of all the things that had happened today Tony didn't think that he would be any more surprised than he had been after the battle in Manhattan. Tony finally read the files for himself and scolded JARVIS for not telling him about the more detailed parts of the file. Though he had to admit that he was busy becoming an expert at nuclear physics overnight that day it still made him sigh over the fact that he missed the whole revelation of a secret society of gods on Earth on a darn piece of paper (well it was on file for him but it was on paper for the rest so it's basically the same thing). Tony stared at mini agent with an expression as he made a rainbow out of the water hose with his powers, calling some sort of fleece, tossing a gold coin, and rainbow face timing on it. Never mind the fact that the sun was gone1 and it was snowing outside. Was mini Fury immune to the cold? He wasn't even shivering.

Tony then saw a tan Santa elf on the rainbow screen wearing goggles as a wield metal the sparks flying making it hard for the Elf to hear the Mini Fury

"Leo! Leo!" The mini agent kept calling then the kid finally looked up. He took one look at Percy and grinned mischievously. Tony was pretty sure the kid's default was mischievous.

"Hey Perce, wassup?" Leo said pulling up his goggles and face smeared with soot. A familiar look for Tony as a person who spent most of his time in his workshop.

"Hey, Leo, how's Calypso?" Agent Mini Fury said and the kid blushed slightly at the mention of- Tony guessed was his girlfriend.

"Doing great! She's tending to her night time plants in the garden right now."

"Moonlace2 right?"

"Yeah it was something like that. Want to say hi?"

"Its fine I'll see her when at the annual meeting3, you're workplace looks great by the way"

"Thanks, we finally decided too-"

Tony fake coughed making Leo stop talking and made him pear over behind Percy with a curious look. Tony stood a little bit forward rubbing his hands together to warm them "Sorry to interrupt your conversation but its like -10˚c out here and unlike mister waterbender who is like Elsa I am pretty cold so can we-"

"Holy Hephaestus! Is that Tony Stark?!" The elf exclaimed "Wow, its so cool to meet you! Well i'm not actually meeting you in person but we are IMing and that's basically the same thing but you know... Anyway! I heard that you're not even a demigod? How did you think to make Ironman, can I see it!? Wait are you a legacy? Or both? Wait I just said he wasn't a demigod? Wait you didn't answer, so are you a demigod living in secret? Percy why are you outside with Tony Stark? I thought you said-"

Percy snickered at Leo's half ADHD and half fan-girling banter "I am so telling Nyssa that you fangirled over Mr. Stark when you said you wouldn't"

"Hey!" Leo groaned. " Wait why is Tony Stark with you?" he said as if it was an afterthought

Tony this time answered "Well, Mini agent here said that you could help us with the AIM problem"

"The what?"

"Oh right you don't know. Long story sort experimentation, and exploding fire people." Percy explained

Tony looked at Agent Jackson-Fury raising his eyebow. "That was very sort" too short but just Percy shrugged and said "It's what matters really for Leo that is."

"You sure you got that kid?" Tony asked and the elf nodded grinning

"You want Bad Boy Supreme, Super Sized Mcshizzle to join you on your quest!" he said pointing his thumb towards him