two

-  girlfriend, name part 2 ꖛ
// START!

"oh, then can you tell father to cancel it? can't you see i'm with my girlfriend?"

your eyes widened as ayato held a neutral look, "oh but, what about your soon-to-be wife?" the aide questioned, "don't call her my soon-to-be wife, it'll seem as if my lovely girlfriend here is a mistress-- or worse, a homewrecker."

"my apologies, young master but, you have to attend the family dinner. this is your father's order." he sighed as you sat there listening to their conversation.

"it's hard for me to persuade you to cancel it, can i? fine, i'll go but, i am bringing my girlfriend with me, is that fine?"

"very well, i'll have to ask your father about it. then, i shall take my leave, young master."

as the aide of ayato's father went in the expensive looking car, the blue haired male took your hand and went to the opposite direction from the car.

"so uh, where are we going?"

"a bubble tea shop i found on my way while searching for you. you like bubble tea right?"

you hummed in response as you look at your hand which's still holding his, "my apologies for calling you my girlfriend, i didn't have any other excuse at that moment."

you didn't respond, your eyes still looking at your hand and his, "oh right, are you free next week? i'm sure you heard my father's aide saying i'll be dining with my family and soon-to-be wife, as they say."

"and then what? i have to act as if i'm your girlfriend? fuck no! i don't even know your name!"

"it's kamisato ayato, woman. and, i'm sure you'd say yes if i said that i'll upgrade my offer to 2."

"offer? what offer?"

"i'll buy you 2 of anything-- well, 1 since you have already said bubble tea the last time i offered."

as you put your index and thumb finger on your chin as you ponder, "fine," you paused. "but why 2 only? didn't you say and i quote, "to reach the 'i'll buy you anything and everything' stage, you have to be my girlfriend"."

"what i meant on that statement was a real girlfriend." you nodded understandably as ayato opened the door for you.

"why do you want to be my real girlfriend instead?"

"shut the fuck up!"

as you two got out of the bubble tea shop, you happily sip the bubble tea ayato paid, humming in satisfaction as you chew on the pearls.

"hey, you better take me home since you dragged me here."

"i wouldn't want to but, hypothetically speaking, my father's aide probably sent some men to stalk us, thus i sadly have to. now what's your address, princess?"

"fuck you."

"and where is this 'fuck you' located?"

"oh my fucking god, my address is at celestia apartment, room 357."

throughout your whole walk, it consisted of you cursing ayato out and him bullying you or the other way around.

but currently, you two are trying to get to know each other better for his family dinner so his family would be less suspicious of you.

"do you live with your parents at your apartment?" you shook your head, "no, they live at their mansion or something i don't know."

"what about you? don't you live in a mansion too? aren't subdivisions the opposite from here?" it was his turn to shake his head, "no, i do not live in a mansion, i instead chose to live in an apartment."

"ohh, by the way, don't you feel awkward?"

"no, not really, why?"

"it's kind of awkward for me."

"oh, my apologies."

silence enveloped the two of you until you two reached your destination. "uh, thanks for bringing me home." you stated as you face him. "oh, i wasn't bringing you home, woman."

"what."

he walked away and got on the elevator as you watched him, your mouth in agape. "aren't you coming in?" you hurriedly walk towards the elevator, scared it might close.

"you didn't fucking tell me that we live in the same apartment complex." you grumbled, "and why should i? it's not like you're my actual girlfriend."

"and yet i have to pretend like i am, sadly." you commented, "oh right, i know what i want you to buy for me-- or well do." the blue haired male looks at you. "which is?"

"after that family dinner of yours, we have to go an amusement park."

"are you sure? that'll only happen once, you know."

"and? to be honest, i don't know what i want you to buy for me in your offer so that's why i chose to go to an amusement park with you. you're paying, by the way."

he pondered for a while, "it's a deal then."

𝐓𝐁𝐂!