eight

- first kiss ꖛ
// START!

2 weeks passed like a blink of an eye and the school festival has arrived.

currently, you were sitting on a stool while some of your classmates do your makeup. "ms. l/n, are you ready now?" your teacher asked as you looked at your teacher and gave her a nod.

"yes."

you stood up from the stool, breathing in and out. as you entered the stage, multiple claps were heard.

"little town, it's a quiet village. every day, like the one before. little town, full of little people waking up to say..."

you turned around as 3 of your classmates all line up one after another after stating, "good morning!" you smiled at the audience and looked to your right, and pointed, "look,"

"and this is what the baker sent us." you walked over to your classmate and you faced the audience, "wheat bread." you showed the bread to the audience.

you placed the bread back and went back to the center, hugging the book tightly. "ever since we moved here, little town hardly changed."

you glanced at your classmate whose role was mr. jean and spun around and walked backwards. "mr. jean." you performed a curtsy, "good morning."

"good morning, belle." your classmate bowed. "i wanted to return a book." you paused as ayato opened the backstage curtain a little, glancing at you. "it's about two lovers in the beautiful verona."

your classmate took the book, "finished already?" you glanced at the audience, "oh, i couldn't put it down! do you have anything new?"

as you and your classmate did your lines, the blue haired male got a sudden migraine. he leaned back to the wall and rubbed his temples.

upon rubbing his temples, he caught a glimpse of water(?) and drank it. "kamisato, you're up ne- kamisato!" your classmate rushed to him and took the bottle out of his hand.

"my apologies, i had a migraine so i drank the water."

"this isn't water!"

"what do you mean?"

"this is alcohol! this is a prop for the play!"

"pardon? this is alcohol? and a prop for a play?" he toom another bottle and looked at it. "yes, so stop drinking! you should prepare yourself, it will be your turn soon!"

"no one makes slick and quick moves like gaston does!" hayami, along with your 2 other classmates forwarded by one step.

"no one shines in the midsummer like gaston does!" as one of your classmates held up his sword, they forwarded by one step again.

"you make me tremble when i stand beside you!" and they forwarded by one step again. "oh, my, gaston is so perfect!" they all vocalized and forwarded and went to their positions.

"kill the beast! kill the beast!" one of your classmates who's positioned at the left exclaimed. "remember," she took the toy gun out of her gun holster.