three

-  meeting his family ꖛ
// START!

a week flew by and the family dinner has yet to happen. you and ayato were currently in a car-- you presume it's one of their family cars from the kamisato estate.

"we have arrived, young master and young master's guest."

as the door opened, signaling you and the blue haired male to get out, you muttered a quick "thank you" to the driver and the butler who opened the door for you two.

before you could completely go out of the car, he held out his hand for you to accept. you gave him a confused expression, "take my hand." he whispered.

you took his hand and bowed to the driver and butler as an act of gratitude. as the two workers from the kamisato estate disappeared from your sight, you two step foot at the estate.

"this place is so pretty." you commented as you watch the small pond on your left. "wait until you see the interior." he gave you a small side eyed smile.

"welcome home, young master." a group of maids and butler bowed in front of you two.

"thank you." he smiled back at the workers and proceeded to the entrance of his home with him still holding your hand. you gave the workers a small bow and matched pace with him.

as he opened the door, your eyes shone in astonishment. "this is so... how do i say pretty formally." you ponder as you heard some footsteps on your right.

"ayato! my son! how have you been?" a man in his late 50s exclaimed. "father." you watched as the two families hugged. "oh and is this your girlfriend? she looks lovely, son!"

"oh thank you, mr. kamisato, you're too kind." you paused, it's a pleasure to meet you, by the way, mr. kamisato. my name's l/n y/n."

you bowed at the older kamisato and sweetly smiled at him, hoping you gave him a good impression.

"oh, what a beautiful and charming girlfriend you got here, my son."

"yato! i missed you..!" a female somewhere around your height paused. "yato? who is this?" you changed your gaze to the brown haired female who was looking you up and down, judging you.

"i'm ayato's girlfriend. it's nice to meet you." you sweetly smiled, considering the fact that she might be ayato's soon-to-be wife. "g-girlfriend? yato, is this girl lying? we're getting married soon!"

"it is true, hayami. she is my girlfriend. and, i'm sure that i have never accepted any marriage proposals."

"what? b-but..! what about me?"

"okay, alright children, let's stop fighting now. come on, hayami, let's go."

"but, uncle..!"

"hayami."

miyazano hayami melancholically sighed and made her way through the dining room. "my biggest apologies about hayami, ms. y/n. you don't mind if i call you y/n, right?"

"i don't mind at all, mr. kamisato!" you waved your hands, assuring the older kamisato it's fine. "ah then, you should call me uncle! you are son's girlfriend after all."

"oh alright, uncle."

"haha! that's more like it. i'll head in first to give you two some privacy but, make sure to come in here, alright?" you nodded as the older kamisato went in the dining room.

"it seems like my father has taken a liking to you."

"obviously, i am l/n y/n after all."

you stick your tongue out to ayato as you enter the dining room. the blue haired male subconsciously smiled and followed you to the dining room.

"so, ms. y/n, tell us how you fell for my dearest son here." ayato's mother stated making everyone's gaze to you. "oh sure." you cleared your throat and wiped your mouth with a napkin.

"hmm, well i guess us having a lot of similarities made us talk to each other more and spend more time with each other until we got to know each other more."

"well, study wise, we have a lot of similarities." you commented, "but as for sports, i wouldn't say i'm bad nor good, unlike ayato. i just prefer to maybe like, cooking? yeah, cooking. plus, i guess he's kind of..."

"good looking?" ayato's father stated as you nodded slowly making him laugh. "of course! he's very good looking because he inherited his looks from me."

"ah well, i prefer his personality more though but yeah, he's good looking." you gave his father a thumbs up as he laughed.

"you know, i don't know where you found her but, you found a really nice girlfriend." ayato's mother whispered to him. "i know." ayato stated as he looked at you talking to his father.

hayami clicked her tongue and angrily stabbed her meat. 'what an attention whore. stealing my yato from me and now she's stealing my future mother and father in-law's attention from me!' she mused, glaring at you.

'just you wait and see, i'll find something dirty on you and expose you to them and yato will come back to me!' she mused a small evil smirk etching on her face.

'just you wait, l/n y/n.'

𝐓𝐁𝐂!