nine

-  date ꖛ
// START!

c/f- cake flavor
s/f- shake flavor

"oh, y/n!" f/n waved as she called you out. "you're finally here... with ayato?" she gave you two a teasing look. "you told me to bring him with me..?" she placed her hand on her chin.

"are you two on a date?" she raised her brows. "shi, my bad if i'm third wheeling." she dramatically gasped, covering her mouth.

"sit here, i'll bring the menu." she winked at you as you sighed at her. "i'm so sorry about her. she must've misunderstood that we're on a date."

"oh? are we not on a date?"

"what."

"is this not a date?"

"uh, i don't know? sure?"

"this is a date then."

your friend arrived with the menu on hand, "menu's here, so what do you oder's want?" you looked at her as she continued to smile at you both as if she didn't say anything.

'what the fuck is an 'oder'??'

"c/f, it's your favorite cake flavor, right?" ayato questioned as he looked at you. "yeah, why?" you tilted your head as he nodded and faced your friend.

"we'll get 1 cake, c/f flavored. i'll pay for the rest y/n adds." he closed the menu and crossed his legs. "oh, then i'll have a shake, s/f flavor."

"alrighty! total is 140 mora." you nodded and looked at ayato giving the payment. "keep the change." f/n looked at the mora on her hand and to ayato.

"no tip?"

"no."

she sighed and rolled her eyes at him, "your order will arrive in 5 minutes." she patted your head and skipped away, giggling and shi like she had an evil plan.

5 minutes passed by, and your order finally arrived. "here you go!" she placed the shake on your table with 2... straws? "why are there 2 straws?"

"hm? oh! hahaha! you goofy little person, did you not read the café name?"

"no?? was i supposed to??"

"well, not necessarily."

"then why are there 2 straws on my shake?"

"this is a café exclusively for lovers, couples, significant others and shi you know, you know."

you looked at your shake then to ayato, who was staring at you, then back to f/n, who seemed to be smiling naïvely as if she didn't do anything.

"oh right! here's your cake, enjoy~" she teasingly winked at you and walked away giggling. as you stared at your f/d, you cringe at the sight of the most cringiest pickup line written on it.

"do you not like your cake? i can change it for you." he stated as you shook your head. "i do but, this shit is the cringiest pick up line i've ever seen in my entire life."

"oh? let me see."

he took the f/d and looked at the pickup line, "oh." he took the fork and scooped the part where the pickup line was written on. "here." he gently pushed the cake towards you.

"thank you!" your face lightened up as you happily ate the cake. the blue haired male placed his cheek on his right hand; a way of admiring you.

"why are you staring at me?"

"you're really pretty, you know that?"

your eyes widened, heart was beating fast as you felt these so called butterflies in your stomach.

you opened your mouth, attempting to say something yet, nothing comes out so you instead bit your lower lip and looked away. he chuckled at your flustered state.

of course, as a playing hard to get type of person, you told him off vulgarly and uninterestedly.

-

once you two(or just you) finished your food, you left f/n's café bidding goodbye to your friend, "have fun!" she mouthed at you teasingly.

"which class did the horror booth again?" you questioned as you walk alongside ayato. "i believe it's in class 1."

"then what are we waiting for? let's go!" you dragged him once again.

after the long run(?) to the horror booth, you've finally arrived. thankfully, the line wasn't long nor short so you won't have to wait long.

plus, it was already afternoon and you still had one more place you wanted to go with him before nightfall.

the rooftop. you wanted to go to the rooftop with him before night falls.

why?

the school will be doing a small fireworks show(sponsored by the naganohara family) as a way to end the festival.

cliché, i know.

but who wouldn't want to see the fireworks with the person you like?

"you may go in." a student signaled the both of you to go in. "hey, don't go clinging onto me because you're scared." you confidently smirked.

"mhm, we'll see, m'lady."

"nyahahahaha!" you screamed, clinging onto ayato as a nun went right straight in your direction. "i don't wanna be here anymore!" you cried out, still clinging onto him.

"there, there, and here i thought i would be the one clinging onto you." he patted your head in a way of comfort. "shut up!" you groggily yelled.

as time passed, you two finally reached the end. there was a long mirror and some statement written on it.

he went closer to the mirror to read it better, "what's on the mirror?" you asked, "some statement. come." you went near the mirror as well and read the statement shown.

'for the couples who are together in this horror booth, stay strong you guys! -cupid was here♡'

"cupid?" you tilted your head, "i think it's that first year." your mouth made an 'oh' as you nodded your head.

"come, let's go out now. i'm getting claustrophobia being in here for a long time." he offered his hand as you giggled a little, "sure."

𝐓𝐁𝐂!

hi ormygsoh i am so sorry for
not updating i was not mentally
stable for quite some time

i still am but i'll be trying my best
to update frequently as i already
have planned what happens next
and the end

again im so sorry for not updating