twelve

"y/n!" ayato exclaims as he runs around, finding you. he never knew where you'd be in your current state.

could be at your apartment but the security said no one came home yet.

it was a weekend so you wouldn't be at school nor you could even enter.

he also checked that one bubble tea shop you two went together, but still, no signs of you.

he never really thought about the playground near the school. just in case, he also checked, never really expecting you to be there and yet there you were, sitting on a swing.

"y/n.." he cooed, "i can explain what happened back at the mall-" you cut him off. "why bother? we're not in an actual relationship, ayato."

"i don't care. whatever happened in the mall was a misunderstanding. she pulled me into a kiss while i was busy looking at you."

you kept your mouth shut, not responding to him. "i also want to talk about our relationship; i don't care if it's fake." you look at him, emotionless.

"then talk, who in their right mind would ask someone to be in an actual relationship then hang out with someone who is the reason why their in a fake relationship?"

"she was at my house, awaiting my arrival, and forced me to go with her. both her parents and mine were there at the scene so i couldn't do anything." he explains as you look away.

"no, look at me when i'm talking to you." he held your chin and turned your head to him. "when i told you to be in an actual relationship with me, i mean it."

"why? so when miyazano asks if we're actually dating you can say 'yes, we are.' or something?" you sarcastically laugh, "don't play with me, ayato."

"that's not what i mean, y/n."

"then what is?!"

"what i mean was that i like you, alright?!"

your eyes widened, your mouth a little open as he looked away in a flustered manner. "is this another of those so miyazano would believe we're so in love and in an actual relationship-"

"no, it's not! why are you being stubborn?"

"because i'm having trust issues because of you! how am i supposed to be sure if you actually have feelings for me after what happened?"

"i'm telling you, it was a misunderstanding."

"oh was it now?"

"y/n. i never expected her to do that! why would i kiss someone, especially in front of someone i like?" he looks at you straight in the eye.

"then prove it to me." you stated, "what do you mean?" he questioned. "prove it to me you like me." you stared at him. "fine, if that's what you want."

he went near you as you shut your eyes. he examined your face, 'was she expecting a kiss?' he thought as you peeked seeing the blue haired male looking at you.

"were you expecting a kiss?" he teased as tears started forming in your eye, "y-you jerk!" you stood up and ran away from embarrassment.