epilogue

"ayato, what are we doing at school? it's like, a weekend." he heard you but chose to ignore you. "wow, the audacity to ignore me." you quietly murmured

"mr. kamisato and ms l/n! what are you two doing here at school on a weekend?" the security guard of your school asked. "oh, forgot our textbooks in our room and we need it for a test." the blue haired male smiled.

"oh, i see. make it quick, alright?" the guard opened the door. "thank you." he said as he took your hand. you bowed at the guard and followed where he was taking you.

minutes after following him; going through hell of stairs and long hallways, you two have finally reached your destination.

the school rooftop. the place where it all started. the place where that stupid and dumb deal was made.

"what are we doing here?" you asked as you let the cool breeze hit you. "do you remember how our first interaction went?" he suddenly asks. "like that stupid deal of yours? yeah, why?" he looks at you.

"i want to make another deal with you." you look at him confusingly. "um, okay? what is it?"

"be mine. be my woman. i'll treat you to everything you want. a house? i'll buy it for you. a shop? i'll buy it for you. just be mine. i really, really love you. i don't really show it as i am not good with showing my emotions but," he paused.

"i truly love you, so be mine." you look at him, eyes widened. you were flabbergasted. 'it's those words again..' you thought. "then, will you buy me bubble tea forever?" hearing those familiar words, ayato's eyes widened.

"yes, i'll buy it for you even when you're not asking for it." you placed your thumb and index finger on your chin, pondering. "so deal, no deal?"

"deal!"

𝐄𝐍𝐃!